Room Service at UVM Medical Center
The concept of room service in a hospital is new to many people however it's a service that we take great pride in offering here at the University of Vermont Medical Center. Room service provides you with multiple benefits as a patient here:
View Room Service Menus
Medical Center Campus Room Service Menu
Main Campus Patient Service Meals
Dial 7-DINE (7-3463)
From outside the hospital: 802-847-3463
See the menu translated into several languages below (under related documents)
- Order when you are hungry and ready to eat.
- Your food is served at the right temperature, because it arrives when you're ready to eat.
- You can enjoy a late breakfast or dinner if your schedule doesn't allow you to eat during typical dining hours.
- Order the right amount of food for you which leads to less waste.
The University of Vermont Medical Center is proud to offer room service to its patients on the Main Campus in Burlington. Room service allows patients to be in control of their own food choices, within the diet ordered by their physician.
Our room service menus were developed within the Guidelines of the Mediterranean Diet to provide patients with fresh, wholesome and healthy food selections.
For patients at our main campus, meals are prepared by our culinary staff and served in our Dining Rooms.
Guest meals for purchase
Family and friends are welcome to join our patients for meals at the Medical Center and Fanny Allen campuses. Price lists are available from the Nutrition Services servers and staff.
- Medical Center Campus Room Service Menu Download PDF
- Mediterranean Diet Download PDF
- Fanny Allen Campus Dining Services Menu Download PDF
- Bosnian Menu Download PDF
- Burmese Menu Download PDF
- French Menu Download PDF
- Kirundi Menu Download PDF
- Nepali Menu Download PDF
- Russian Menu Download PDF
- Somali Menu Download PDF
- Spanish Menu Download PDF
- Swahili Menu Download PDF
- Vietnamese Menu Download PDF
Note: Adobe Acrobat Reader is needed to view PDF documents