Our expert providers at the UVM Medical Center are dedicated to helping women through pregnancy, childbirth, and beyond. The Obstetrics & Midwifery staff provide expert care in a supportive and state-of-the-art environment ensuring individual attention for you and your family.
- Obstetrics & Midwifery
- Doula Services
- High-Risk Obstetrics (Maternal Fetal Medicine)
- Family Medicine Obstetrics
- Fetal Diagnostics
- Neonatal Intensive Care (NICU)
Pre & Post-Partum Care
The University of Vermont Medical Center offers services in state-of-the-art facilities that are designed to be private and personal.
- The Birthing Center (*includes downloadable resources)
- Mother-Baby Unit
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)
Take a Tour
The UVM Medical Center offer's a comprehensive library of health topics relating to women's health and more. Search our Health Library for the latest in medical knowledge: