What You Need To Know
- REMAIN VIGILANT: Continue to follow national and local guidance on COVID-related protocols to keep you and your family safe. Get the latest information from the Vermont Department of Health and the New York Department of Health.
- GET YOUR COVID-19 VACCINE: The COVID-19 vaccine is now available to all New York and Vermont residents over the age of 12. Learn more about the vaccine here.
- IF YOU ARE WORRIED YOU HAVE COVID-19: If you have any symptoms of COVID-19 or believe you may have been exposed, get tested and isolate until you receive a negative test. Find testing locations in Vermont and New York.
- VISITOR RESTRICTIONS: To protect our patients and employees, we continue to make changes to the visitor policies in our facilities. Get the latest updates.
- VIDEO VISITS & MORE: Many of our providers continue to offer virtual health care visits in addition to in-person care. Explore ways you can receive care.
Beating Back COVD, One Shot at a Time
Long COVID Study
Sign up to receive health and wellness information from experts at the UVM Health Network.
Local Network Updates
For changes and updates from your local hospitals, clinics and health care organizations: