What You Need To Know
- REMAIN VIGILANT: Continue to follow national and local guidance on COVID-related protocols, such as mask-wearing and social distancing, to keep you and your family safe.
- GET YOUR COVID-19 VACCINE: The COVID-19 vaccine is now available to all New York and Vermont residents over the age of 16. Learn more about the vaccine here.
- IF YOU ARE WORRIED YOU HAVE COVID-19: Please contact your doctor by phone or through MyChart.
- VISITOR RESTRICTION UPDATES: To protect our patients and employees, we have made changes to the visitor policies in our facilities. Get the latest information.
- REQUIRED MASKS & ENTRY SCREENING: Your safety has always been our top priority. We continue to take precautions informed by the most current public health guidance. Learn more about our safety precautions, check-in procedures and more.
- VIDEO VISITS & MORE: Whether you’re sick or in need of routine care, call your provider to discuss your health needs and the best way to address them: through an in-person visit, by video or telephone, or through MyChart messages. Make your health a priority. Explore ways you can safely receive care.
The First COVID-19 Vaccinations in Vermont
How COVID vaccine reached community healthcare workers in Vermont
Sign up to receive COVID-19 updates.
Local Network Updates
For changes and updates from your local hospitals, clinics and health care organizations: