What You Need To Know
- REMAIN VIGILANT – COVID-19 CASES ARE ON THE RISE: Protect yourself, your family and friends by wearing your mask, staying at least 6 feet from others, and washing or sanitizing your hands frequently. Bookmark this page for quick access to the latest UVM Health Network COVID-19 updates.
- GET YOUR FLU SHOT: Now more than ever, your flu shot matters. It can help protect you from the flu, minimize strain on our health care facilities and resources, and allow our community to keep its focus on the fight against COVID-19. Find a flu shot location near you.
- IF YOU ARE WORRIED YOU HAVE COVID-19: Please contact your doctor by phone or through MyChart. (Please note: due to our recent cyberattack, you may experience temporary changes or delays in MyChart, including for messaging. Read details here.) You can also use the CDC's Coronavirus Self-Checker to review your symptoms.
- VISITOR RESTRICTION UPDATES: With the increase in COVID-19 cases across our region and nation, and to protect our patients and employees, we have made changes to the visitor policies in our facilities. Get the latest information.
- REQUIRED MASKS & ENTRY SCREENING: Your safety has always been our top priority. We are now taking extra precautions informed by the most current science and public health guidance. Learn more about our safety precautions, new check-in procedures and more.
- VIDEO VISITS & MORE: Whether you’re sick or in need of routine care, call your provider to discuss your health needs and the best way to address them: through an in-person visit, by video or telephone, or through MyChart messages. (Please note: due to our recent cyberattack, you may experience temporary changes or delays in MyChart, including for messaging. Read details here.) Make your health a priority. Explore ways you can safely receive care.
Spread Facts, Not COVID-19: How to hit the gym safely (and, yes, you'll need a mask.)
Kids & Masks: How to wear masks the right way to combat the spread of COVID-19.