Plastic, Reconstructive and Cosmetic Surgery
354 Mountain View Drive
Colchester, VT 05446-5923
Schedule a Consultation
Request an appointment online with a UVM Medical Group Plastic Surgeon.
Returning patient? Log in and schedule your appointment through MyChart.
New patient? Click the button below to schedule a consultation.
The University of Vermont Medical Center's Division of Plastic, Reconstructive and Cosmetic Surgery offer many types of plastic surgery procedures from breast augmentation, facelifts and liposuction, to reconstructive surgical procedures to correct congenital abnormalities. For more information about each of the cosmetic and reconstructive surgery procedures below, links are provided to the American Society of Plastic Surgeons website.
Facial Plastic Surgery Treatments
- Botox® consultations and Botox® fillers
- Injectable fillers
- Eye lift and eyelid surgery (blepharoplasty)
- Facelift and neck lift (rhytidectomy)
- Facial skin cancer treatments
- Forehead lift and brow lift
Body Cosmetic Plastic Surgery Procedures
- Breast augmentation, breast implants - saline and silicone gel (augmentation mammaplasty)
- Breast lift (mastopexy)
- Breast reduction, vertical scar breast reduction (reduction mammaplasty)
- Male breast reduction (gynecomastia)
- Liposuction (lipoplasty)
- Abdomen/tummy tuck (abdominoplasty)
- Arm reshaping/arm lift (brachioplasty)
- Body contouring, body lift (belt lipectomy)
- Ear (otoplasty)
- Legs and thigh lift, inner, bilateral, medial thigh lift surgery (thighplasty)
Varicose Vein treatment
Note: Treated by Vascular Surgery
If you are interested in finding out more about any of these cosmetic plastic surgery treatments, please contact The UVM Medical Center Plastic Surgery at 802-847-3340.