For Heart & Vascular Professionals
Our Heart Health team at the UVM Medical Center includes more than 20 highly skilled cardiologists and surgeons who also teach and conduct research. The heart and vascular programs at the UVM Medical Center offer a setting that combines education, training and the latest advancements in technology. This allows our providers to educate others and conduct vital research, which fuels better care for our patients.
Learn more about our clinical, research and academic missions below, or visit our careers section.
How to refer a patient to the UVM Medical Center Heart Health Program:
- Call (toll free): 888-362-3242
- Fax Referral Line: 802-847-2001
- Email: ReferralCenteruvmhealth [dot] org. Note: please send encrypted files.
For information on the Office of Provider Relations, Provider Access Services and Patient Placement Services, visit Patient Referral Resources.
- Fellowship and Residency Programs - We offer post-medical degree training programs in over 17 service lines. View all Vermont Medical Residency and Fellowship Programs, including our Cardiac Electrophysiology Fellowship and Cardiovascular Disease Fellowship.
- Continuing Medical Education (CME) - Our CME program offers a series of medical courses for health care professionals to learn about new and developing areas of their fields. Visit CME.
- Grand Rounds - Grand Rounds present current medical topics and developments. They are sponsored by individual departments on a regular basis.
Learn more about our cardiovascular research initiatives. Visit the University of Vermont Department of Cardiovascular Medicine for more information or go to Office of Clinical Trials Research to receive up-to- date information on the latest clinical trials.
For more information on other heart health specialty services, visit the links below: