The Neurology Department at The University of Vermont Medical Center is comprised of highly skilled experts dedicated to the diagnosis and treatment of movement disorders. Our providers also teach and conduct research.
Because we are a university hospital we offer a setting that combines education, training and the latest advancements in technology. This allows our physicians to educate others and conduct vital research which fuels better care for our patients.
Learn more about our clinical research and academic missions below.
How to refer a patient to the UVM Medical Center Neurology Department:
- Call (toll free): 888-362-3242
- Fax Referral Line: 802-847-2001
- Email: ReferralCenteruvmhealth [dot] org. Note: please send encrypted files.
For information on the Office of Provider Relations, Provider Access Services and Patient Placement Services, visit Patient Referral Resources.
- Fellowship and Residency Programs – The UVM Medical Center offers post-medical degree training programs in over 17 service lines including a residency in neurology. Find out more about the Neurology Residency and Fellowship programs offered at the University of Vermont.
- Continuing Medical Education (CME) – Our CME offers a series of medical courses for health care professionals to learn about new and developing areas of their fields. Visit CME.
- Grand Rounds – Grand Rounds present current medical topics and developments. They are sponsored by individual departments on a regular basis.
At the UVM Medical Center, we believe that research enhances the quality of clinical care by facilitating critical thinking. Research includes clinical trials and basic investigations in neurological science. For more research information visit the Department of Neurological Sciences at the University of Vermont or go to Office of Clinical Trials Research to receive up to date information on the latest clinical trials.