As a radiology resident, you receive a benefits package through the University of Vermont Medical Center.
Click here to view the details of UVMMC benefits.
Benefits and Resources for Radiology Residents
In addition, you receive the following benefits through your radiology residency program:
- Funded Conferences/Courses/Exams
- AIRP – 4 week course all 3rd year residents
- 1 Board Review Course
- AUR – funded for chief residents
- Hotel and airfare for ABR core exam
- Available Conferences for residents to attend with academic time provided
- McGill Conferences (Montreal)
- NERRS – New England Roentgen Ray Society
- Scholarly Activity
- Funded conferences for posters or oral presentations for 1st authors during residency
- Additional conferences require submission of a manuscript
- STATdx (integrated into PACS)
- eAnatomy (integrated into PACS)
- Telerad Weekly Physics Course
- WIDI Emergent/Critical Care Simulation- University of Florida- (taken at end of the 1st year)
- National Imaging Informatics Curriculum and Course
- ABR – American Board of Radiology
- RSNA – Radiological Society of North America
- ARRS – American Roentgen Ray Society
- 24/7 online access to educational electronic journals as well as an extensive collection of textbooks in the Dana Medical Library at the University of Vermont College of Medicine, which is conveniently attached to the hospital.
- Journal of Radiology (RSNA membership)
- Radiographics (RSNA membership)
- Journal of the American College of Radiology (ACR Membership)
- Fundamentals of Body CT
- The Essentials of Medical Imaging
- Resident created online reference for call and on rotations
- Incidental findings reference integrated into PACS
- Weekend moonlighting is available to oversee contrast administration.
Larner College of Medicine at UVM
UVM Medical Center
Interested in applying?
Program number for ERAS Applications: