We require the residents to rotate in each of the following specialty disciplines:
- Clinical neurophysiology (2 weeks)
- Epilepsy (4 weeks)
- Neuromuscular (4 weeks)
- Movement (4 weeks)
- Neuro-Immunology (4 weeks)
- Neuropathology and memory (2 weeks)
- Neuroradiology (4 weeks)
- Residents are extensively exposed to cerebrovascular disease and acute care neurology through the Acute Neurology Service.
Residents are strongly encouraged to rotate with each of our departmental elective specialties:
Additional elective experiences include:
- Palliative care
- Interventional neuroradiology
- Cerebrovascular disease and neurocritical care
Interested in applying?
Program number for ERAS Applications: