Residency applications for the University of Vermont Neurology Residency Program are submitted via Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS).
The Neurology Residency Program participates in the National Resident Matching Program (NRMP).
Materials required from all applicants are:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Personal Statement
- Dean's Letter
- A minimum of three (3) recent letters of reference from direct supervisors
- MD applicants entering a residency training program at UVM Medical Center must have passed Step 1 & 2 (CS & CK) of USMLE.
- DO applicants entering a residency training program at UVM Medical Center must have passed Step 1 & 2 (CE & PE) of COMLEX and/or Step 1 & 2 USMLE.
International applicants must:
- Have a J-1 Visa or have U.S. citizen Permanent Resident status. No other Visas will be accepted. (H1B are not acceptable.)
- Have a current certificate from the Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG)
- Successfully completed the Clinical Skills requirement
- Have worked in clinical medicine in the United States within the last two years
NOTE: an observership does not fulfill this requirement
Interested in applying?
Program number for ERAS Applications: