Applications for the University of Vermont Interventional Radiology Residency Program at UVM Medical Center are submitted via Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS).
The Interventional Residency at UVM Medical Center participates in the National Resident Matching Program (NRMP).
Materials required from all applicants are:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Personal Statement
- Dean's Letter
- A minimum of three (3) recent letters of reference from direct supervisors
- Successful completion of both Steps 1, 2 and 3 of either the United States Medical Licensing Exam (USMLE) or Comprehensive Osteopathic Medical Licensing Examination (COMLEX)
International applicants must:
- Have completed a US or Canadian radiology residency
- Have a J-1 Visa or have a U.S. citizen Permanent Resident status. No other Visas will be accepted. (H1B are not acceptable.)
- Have a current certificate from the Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG)
- Successfully completed the Clinical Skills requirement
- Have at least one year of clinical medicine experience in the United States or Canada
NOTE: an observership or research position does not fulfill this requirement