Fellowship applications for the Pain Medicine Fellowship Program at the UVM Medical Center are submitted via Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS).
The Pain Medicine Fellowship at UVM Medical Center participates in the National Resident Matching Program (NRMP).
Materials required from all applicants
- Curriculum Vitae
- Personal Statement
- Dean's Letter
- A minimum of three (3) recent letters of reference from direct supervisors
- Successful completion of both Steps 1 and 2 of either the United States Medical Licensing Exam (USMLE) or Comprehensive Osteopathic Medical Licensing Examination (COMLEX)
- Successful completion of an ACGME-accredited residency program
International applicants must:
- Have a J-1 Visa or have a U.S. citizen Permanent Resident status. No other Visas will be accepted. (H1B are not acceptable.)
- Have a current certificate from the Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG)
- Successfully completed the Clinical Skills requirement
- Have worked in clinical medicine in the United States within the last two years
NOTE: an observership does not fulfill this requirement
Our Pain Medicine Fellowship will invite applicants to interview on Wednesdays during the month of May. Your interview day will begin at 12PM EST with an overview of the Pain Medicine Fellowship from the Program Director. After our Program Director’s Welcome, you will have individual interviews with some of our Faculty and Dr. Lake, followed by the opportunity to meet with our Fellows.
Each interview with faculty will be about 15 minutes long and we will continue to host our interviews virtually using Thalamus as our virtual platform.