Residency applications for the University of Vermont Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism Fellowship Program at UVM Medical Center are submitted via Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS).
The Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism Fellowship Program at UVM Medical Center participates in the National Resident Matching Program (NRMP).
Materials required from all applicants are:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Personal Statement
- Dean's Letter
- A minimum of three (3) recent letters of reference from direct supervisors
- Successful completion of both Steps 1 and 2 of the United States Medical Licensing Exam (USMLE)
International applicants must:
- Have a J-1 Visa or have a U.S. citizen Permanent Resident status. No other Visas will be accepted. (H1B are not acceptable.)
- Have a current certificate from the Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG)
- Successfully completed the Clinical Skills requirement
- Have worked in clinical medicine in the United States within the last two years
- NOTE: an observership does not fulfill this requirement
Endocrinology will be following the Association of Program Directors in Endocrinology and Metabolism plan for virtual interview. More information regarding this can be found here: http://www.apdem.org/wp-content/uploads/DRAFT-APDEM-recruitment-plan_12Jun2020.pdf
Larner College of Medicine at UVM
UVM Medical Center
Interested in applying?
Program number for ERAS Applications: