UVM Health Network Employee Resources
The University of Vermont Health Network includes healthcare professionals, staff and faculty across Vermont and Northern New York. Below are resources for UVM Health Network employees.
If you're a network medical professional visit For Medical Professionals.
- Log-in to ServiceNow using your work email address, password to view active IT requests/issues and submit new IT requests/issues.
- BrandHub – the Network's resource for branding, templates, photography, logos and print ordering.
- Cornerstone - The Health Network Learning Management System. Health Network Epic training will be through Cornerstone
Network Hospital Employee Pages
- UVM Medical Center For Employees - View links to the Remote Access Gateway, Workday, travel resources, and more.
- UVM Health Network – Champlain Valley Physicians Hospital For Employees - Learn information about CVPH's mission, vision, values
- UVM Health Network – Central Vermont Medical Center - Learn information about CVMC's mission, vision, leadership, and more.
- UVM Health Network – Porter Medical Center – Visit the employee portal. This requires employee credentials.
- UVM Health Network – Alice Hyde Medical Center - Get access to employee links, remote access, email
andthe employee portal.
- UVM Health Network – Elizabethtown Community Hospital – Learn about Elizabethtown's mission and values.
- UVM Health Network Home Health & Hospice – Visit the staff portal. This requires employee credentials.
Code of Conduct
- Code of Conduct – This Code of Conduct applies to all employees, medical staff, students, volunteers, vendors and other members of the UVM Health Network community.