Dr. William Brundage is an otolaryngologist, head and neck surgeon and division chief of Otolaryngology at the University of Vermont Medical Center. He is also associate professor at the Larner College of Medicine at UVM in Burlington, VT. Dr. Brundage treats patients with head and neck cancer, thyroid and parathyroid disease, salivary gland disease and chronic ear disease. His specialty includes Sialendoscopy, which is an endoscopy of the salivary ducts, a procedure using a scope with a tiny camera on the end to look at the salivary gland.
Dr. Brundage enjoys working in otolaryngology (ears, nose and throat) and managing both medical and surgical problems of the head and neck. He finds it rewarding to work in an academic medical center where he has the privilege of working with and helping to train dedicated, enthusiastic medical students and residents as he believes this enhances the care the medical center provides and greatly benefits his patients.
Learn more about Ear, Nose & Throat (ENT) at the UVM Medical Center.
- Member Board
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery
Participating Insurance Plans at the UVM Medical Center:
Please Note: The below is a list of insurers contracted with The University of Vermont Medical Center, but it does not guarantee participation of your specific insurance plan or coverage of your planned service (i.e. medical, dental, behavioral health, etc.). Please contact your insurer to determine your benefit coverage.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield NH
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont (BCBSVT) / CBA (includes Dental)
- Capital District Physicians' Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Capital District Physicians' Healthcare Network (CDPHN)
- Cigna / Great West (includes Dental)
- Cigna LifeSource
- Coventry Health Care/First Health
- Delta Dental
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield (HMO only)
- Evernorth (formerly Cigna Behavioral Health)
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis (New York Quality Healthcare Corporation) (excludes Essential Plan and Exchange products)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care (excludes United Behavioral Health, NH Health Benefit Exchange, Medicare Advantage, and Managed Medicaid)
- Medicaid (VT and NY)* (VT Medicaid includes Dental)
- Optum Rx
- POMCO (must include POMCO Select Logo)
- St. Regis Mohawk Tribe (Medicare)
- The Vermont Health Plan (TVHP)
- TriCare Humana Military (excludes Humana Behavioral Health)
- TriCare Martin's Point Health Care (excludes Behavioral Health)
- United HealthCare (excludes United Behavioral Health) – Commercial Plans including UMR end 12/31/23 | Frequently asked questions
- United HealthCare – The Empire Plan
- Veteran's Administration Community Care Network (VA CCN) (United HealthCare)
- Vermont Blue Advantage
- Workers' Comp (VT and NY)
*Not every provider type is eligible to enroll with Government Payers. Please consult your provider’s office prior to visit for confirmation.