Dr. Wendy Conway is a gynecologist and obstetrician at The University of Vermont Medical Center and assistant professor at the UVM College of Medicine in Burlington, VT. She specializes in obstetrical and gynecological inpatient procedures, adolescent and postmenopausal care and emergencies relating to women’s health.
With a diverse medical background having served seven years overseas in the military and in multiple hospital and clinical settings both military and non-military, she has developed a great understanding of the different systems that deliver medical care to patients and how as a doctor she can make that experience better.She believes in quality, patient-centered and individually tailored obstetrical and gynecological care. She’s a provider who both empathizes with her patients and effectively manages their gynecological and obstetrical needs.Her experience in both small and large hospital and clinical care settings has given her a diverse background to help patients with everything from routine visits to emergencies in obstetrical and gynecological care. She understands this area of medicine can be both vulnerable, intimate and life changing and takes great pride in caring for women throughout their lives.
- Member Board
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology - Obstetrics and Gynecology
Participating Insurance Plans at the UVM Medical Center:
Please Note: The below is a list of insurers contracted with The University of Vermont Medical Center, but it does not guarantee participation of your specific insurance plan or coverage of your planned service (i.e. medical, dental, behavioral health, etc.). Please contact your insurer to determine your benefit coverage.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield NH
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont (BCBSVT) / CBA (includes Dental)
- Capital District Physicians' Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Capital District Physicians' Healthcare Network (CDPHN)
- Cigna / Great West (includes Dental)
- Cigna Behavioral Health
- Cigna LifeSource
- Coventry Health Care/First Health
- Delta Dental
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield (HMO only)
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis (New York Quality Healthcare Corporation) (excludes Essential Plan and Exchange products)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care (excludes United Behavioral Health, NH Health Benefit Exchange, Medicare Advantage, and Managed Medicaid)
- Medicaid (VT and NY)* (VT Medicaid includes Dental)
- Optum Rx
- St. Regis Mohawk Tribe (Medicare)
- The Vermont Health Plan (TVHP)
- TriCare Humana Military (excludes Humana Behavioral Health)
- TriCare Martin's Point Health Care (excludes Behavioral Health)
- United HealthCare (excludes United Behavioral Health)
- United HealthCare – The Empire Plan
- Veteran's Administration Community Care Network (VA CCN) (United HealthCare)
- Vermont Blue Advantage
- Workers' Comp (VT and NY)
*Not every provider type is eligible to enroll with Government Payers. Please consult your provider’s office prior to visit for confirmation.