Urology - Main Campus
111 Colchester Avenue
Main Campus, East Pavilion, Level 5
Burlington, VT 05401-1473
Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery
792 College Parkway
Fanny Allen Campus, Medical Office Building, Suite 101
Colchester, VT 05446-3052
Dr. Urszula Kowalik is a urologist for the University of Vermont Medical Center managing various types of urologic conditions for patients. Her clinical interests include reconstructive urology, including urethral and ureteral structure disease, male urinary incontinence and radiation cystitis. Above all else, her goal is to develop a relationship with her patients, where they can establish care goals and work together to improve quality of life as well as develop an understanding of the urologic issues they are experiencing.
In addition, Dr. Kowalik is an assistant professor of urology for the UVM Larner College of Medicine.
Learn more about the Urology department at the UVM Medical Center.
- Member Board
- Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada - Urology
Participating Insurance Plans at the UVM Medical Center:
Please Note: The below is a list of insurers contracted with The University of Vermont Medical Center, but it does not guarantee participation of your specific insurance plan or coverage of your planned service (i.e. medical, dental, behavioral health, etc.). Please contact your insurer to determine your benefit coverage.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield NH
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont (BCBSVT) / CBA (includes Dental)
- Capital District Physicians' Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Capital District Physicians' Healthcare Network (CDPHN)
- Cigna / Great West (includes Dental)
- Cigna Behavioral Health
- Cigna LifeSource
- Coventry Health Care/First Health
- Delta Dental
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield (HMO only)
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis (New York Quality Healthcare Corporation) (excludes Essential Plan and Exchange products)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care (excludes United Behavioral Health, NH Health Benefit Exchange, Medicare Advantage, and Managed Medicaid)
- Medicaid (VT and NY)* (VT Medicaid includes Dental)
- Optum Rx
- St. Regis Mohawk Tribe (Medicare)
- The Vermont Health Plan (TVHP)
- TriCare Humana Military (excludes Humana Behavioral Health)
- TriCare Martin's Point Health Care (excludes Behavioral Health)
- United HealthCare (excludes United Behavioral Health)
- United HealthCare – The Empire Plan
- Veteran's Administration Community Care Network (VA CCN) (United HealthCare)
- Vermont Blue Advantage
- Workers' Comp (VT and NY)
*Not every provider type is eligible to enroll with Government Payers. Please consult your provider’s office prior to visit for confirmation.