Travis Redman is an orthopedic physician assistant at the University of Vermont Medical Center. He specializes in treating patients with fractures and ligament/tendon injuries of the shoulder, elbow, wrist and hand, as well as carpal tunnel syndrome, cubital tunnel syndrome where there is pressure on the “funny bone” nerve, trigger finger, a condition which causes fingers or thumb to lock when bent, and Dupuytren’s disease, an abnormal thickening of tissue under the skin.
Travis chose a career in medicine because he loves to be continuously challenged and learning something new. He prides himself on developing strong relationships with his patients in order to give them the best care possible. His goal is to ensure each patient has their concerns addressed both accurately and in a timely manner so he can offer the most complete and speedy resolution to their problem. Travis wants his patients to enjoy the highest quality life they can, and he works diligently to ensure his care can play a positive role in that outcome.
Learn more about orthopedic care at the UVM Medical Center.
- Member Board
- National Certification CorporationPA - National Certification Council of Physician Assist
Participating Insurance Plans at the UVM Medical Center:
Please Note: The below is a list of insurers contracted with The University of Vermont Medical Center, but it does not guarantee participation of your specific insurance plan or coverage of your planned service (i.e. medical, dental, behavioral health, etc.). Please contact your insurer to determine your benefit coverage.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield NH
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont (BCBSVT) / CBA (includes Dental)
- Capital District Physicians' Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Capital District Physicians' Healthcare Network (CDPHN)
- Cigna / Great West (includes Dental)
- Cigna Behavioral Health
- Cigna LifeSource
- Coventry Health Care/First Health
- Delta Dental
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield (HMO only)
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis (New York Quality Healthcare Corporation) (excludes Essential Plan and Exchange products)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care (excludes United Behavioral Health, NH Health Benefit Exchange, Medicare Advantage, and Managed Medicaid)
- Medicaid (VT and NY)* (VT Medicaid includes Dental)
- Optum Rx
- St. Regis Mohawk Tribe (Medicare)
- The Vermont Health Plan (TVHP)
- TriCare Humana Military (excludes Humana Behavioral Health)
- TriCare Martin's Point Health Care (excludes Behavioral Health)
- United HealthCare (excludes United Behavioral Health)
- United HealthCare – The Empire Plan
- Veteran's Administration Community Care Network (VA CCN) (United HealthCare)
- Vermont Blue Advantage
- Workers' Comp (VT and NY)
*Not every provider type is eligible to enroll with Government Payers. Please consult your provider’s office prior to visit for confirmation.