Tracey S. Maurer, MD
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery
792 College Parkway
Fanny Allen, Medical Office Building, Suite 101
Colchester, VT 05446-3052
Dr. Tracey Maurer is a gynecologist, obstetrician and co-director for the Vulvovaginitis Clinic at the University of Vermont Medical Center. She is also an assistant professor at the Larner College of Medicine at UVM in Burlington, VT.
Dr. Maurer specializes in gynecology and obstetrics. She has a special interest in patients with conditions such as interstitial cystitis also called painful bladder syndrome, chronic vaginitis, pelvic floor dysfunction, lichen sclerosis and planus (both skin conditions), vulvodynia and vestibulodynia (pain in an area of the vulva).
Dr. Maurer prides herself in offering individualized evaluations and treatments geared towards her patients’ specific needs.
Learn more about women’s health, at the University of Vermont Medical Center.
- Member Board
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology - Obstetrics and Gynecology
Participating Insurance Plans at the UVM Medical Center:
Please Note: The below is a list of insurers contracted with The University of Vermont Medical Center, but it does not guarantee participation of your specific insurance plan or coverage of your planned service (i.e. medical, dental, behavioral health, etc.). Please contact your insurer to determine your benefit coverage.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield NH
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont (BCBSVT) / CBA (includes Dental)
- Capital District Physicians' Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Capital District Physicians' Healthcare Network (CDPHN)
- Cigna / Great West (includes Dental)
- Cigna Behavioral Health
- Cigna LifeSource
- Coventry Health Care/First Health
- Delta Dental
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield (HMO only)
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis (New York Quality Healthcare Corporation) (excludes Essential Plan and Exchange products)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care (excludes United Behavioral Health, NH Health Benefit Exchange, Medicare Advantage, and Managed Medicaid)
- Medicaid (VT and NY)* (VT Medicaid includes Dental)
- Optum Rx
- St. Regis Mohawk Tribe (Medicare)
- The Vermont Health Plan (TVHP)
- TriCare Humana Military (excludes Humana Behavioral Health)
- TriCare Martin's Point Health Care (excludes Behavioral Health)
- United HealthCare (excludes United Behavioral Health)
- United HealthCare – The Empire Plan
- Veteran's Administration Community Care Network (VA CCN) (United HealthCare)
- Vermont Blue Advantage
- Workers' Comp (VT and NY)
*Not every provider type is eligible to enroll with Government Payers. Please consult your provider’s office prior to visit for confirmation.