Sarah E. Guth, MD
- PsychiatryChild and Adolescent Psychiatry
Vermont Center for Children, Youth and Families
1 South Prospect Street
Arnold, Level 3
Burlington, VT 05401-5505
Dr. Sarah Guth is a pediatric psychiatrist at The University of Vermont Children’s Hospital and assistant professor at the UVM College of Medicine in Burlington, VT. She treats patients with mood disorders, anxiety, ADHD, psychosis and focuses on health promotion and family functioning, as well as medication management. She treats children and families, and also treats pregnant and post-partum women struggling with psychiatric conditions.
Her research interests include health promotion in the perinatal treatment and family treatment for children with mood disorders.
Dr. Guth enjoys working with families throughout their lifespan ranging from pregnancy to adolescence and helping to promote health and wellness.
Learn more about pediatric psychiatry at the UVM Children’s Hospital.
- Member Board
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology - Child and Adolescent PsychiatryAmerican Board of Psychiatry and Neurology - Psychiatry
Participating Insurance Plans at the UVM Medical Center:
Please Note: The below is a list of insurers contracted with The University of Vermont Medical Center, but it does not guarantee participation of your specific insurance plan or coverage of your planned service (i.e. medical, dental, behavioral health, etc.). Please contact your insurer to determine your benefit coverage.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield NH
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont (BCBSVT) / CBA (includes Dental)
- Capital District Physicians' Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Capital District Physicians' Healthcare Network (CDPHN)
- Cigna / Great West (includes Dental)
- Cigna Behavioral Health
- Cigna LifeSource
- Coventry Health Care/First Health
- Delta Dental
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield (HMO only)
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis (New York Quality Healthcare Corporation) (excludes Essential Plan and Exchange products)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care (excludes United Behavioral Health, NH Health Benefit Exchange, Medicare Advantage, and Managed Medicaid)
- Medicaid (VT and NY)* (VT Medicaid includes Dental)
- Optum Rx
- St. Regis Mohawk Tribe (Medicare)
- The Vermont Health Plan (TVHP)
- TriCare Humana Military (excludes Humana Behavioral Health)
- TriCare Martin's Point Health Care (excludes Behavioral Health)
- United HealthCare (excludes United Behavioral Health)
- United HealthCare – The Empire Plan
- Veteran's Administration Community Care Network (VA CCN) (United HealthCare)
- Vermont Blue Advantage
- Workers' Comp (VT and NY)
*Not every provider type is eligible to enroll with Government Payers. Please consult your provider’s office prior to visit for confirmation.