Sarah C. Wagner, NP
- Pulmonary Disease
Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine
111 Colchester Avenue
Main Campus, East Pavilion, Level 5
Burlington, VT 05401-1473
Sarah Wagner is a pulmonary and critical care nurse practitioner at The University of Vermont Medical Center. Her specialties include working with patients who have COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease), lung cancer and using bronchoscopy and other tools to diagnose and treat conditions of the lungs and chest.
Sarah loves caring for patients in her community. She finds helping people feel better is the most rewarding part of her job.
When she sees patients with breathing problems or who are facing a lung cancer diagnosis her goal is to let them know someone is thinking about them and caring for them. Being diagnosed with cancer can be the worst time in someone's life and Sarah believes that being responsive, thoughtful and kind can make that time a little easier.
Learn more about pulmonary medicine at the UVM Medical Center.
- Member Board
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners - Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
Participating Insurance Plans at the UVM Medical Center:
Please Note: The below is a list of insurers contracted with The University of Vermont Medical Center, but it does not guarantee participation of your specific insurance plan or coverage of your planned service (i.e. medical, dental, behavioral health, etc.). Please contact your insurer to determine your benefit coverage.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield NH
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont (BCBSVT) / CBA (includes Dental)
- Capital District Physicians' Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Capital District Physicians' Healthcare Network (CDPHN)
- Cigna / Great West (includes Dental)
- Cigna Behavioral Health
- Cigna LifeSource
- Coventry Health Care/First Health
- Delta Dental
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield (HMO only)
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis (New York Quality Healthcare Corporation) (excludes Essential Plan and Exchange products)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care (excludes United Behavioral Health, NH Health Benefit Exchange, Medicare Advantage, and Managed Medicaid)
- Medicaid (VT and NY)* (VT Medicaid includes Dental)
- Optum Rx
- St. Regis Mohawk Tribe (Medicare)
- The Vermont Health Plan (TVHP)
- TriCare Humana Military (excludes Humana Behavioral Health)
- TriCare Martin's Point Health Care (excludes Behavioral Health)
- United HealthCare (excludes United Behavioral Health)
- United HealthCare – The Empire Plan
- Veteran's Administration Community Care Network (VA CCN) (United HealthCare)
- Vermont Blue Advantage
- Workers' Comp (VT and NY)
*Not every provider type is eligible to enroll with Government Payers. Please consult your provider’s office prior to visit for confirmation.