Plastic, Reconstructive and Cosmetic Surgery
354 Mountain View Drive
Colchester, VT 05446-5923
Dr. Robert Nesbit is a plastic and reconstructive surgeon and a member of The University of Vermont Medical Center Plastic Surgery practice in Colchester, VT. He specializes in aesthetic and reconstructive breast surgery, body contouring, skin cancer, pediatric plastic surgery and adult plastic and reconstructive surgery. One of his specialties is using an endoscopic method of breast augmentation, which does not leave a scar on the breast. Dr. Nesbit is also an associate professor at The Robert Larner, M.D. College of Medicine at the University of Vermont.
Dr. Nesbit finds plastic surgery very fulfilling, especially breast surgery for cosmetic or reconstructive needs, and microsurgery. He enjoys working with patients to help them return to activities they could not do before surgery.
Learn more about the UVM Medical Center cosmetic plastic surgery program and reconstructive plastic surgery.
Participating Insurance Plans at the UVM Medical Center:
Please Note: The below is a list of insurers contracted with The University of Vermont Medical Center, but it does not guarantee participation of your specific insurance plan or coverage of your planned service (i.e. medical, dental, behavioral health, etc.). Please contact your insurer to determine your benefit coverage.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield NH
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont (BCBSVT) / CBA (includes Dental)
- Capital District Physicians' Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Capital District Physicians' Healthcare Network (CDPHN)
- Cigna / Great West (includes Dental)
- Cigna Behavioral Health
- Cigna LifeSource
- Coventry Health Care/First Health
- Delta Dental
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield (HMO only)
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis (New York Quality Healthcare Corporation) (excludes Essential Plan and Exchange products)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care (excludes United Behavioral Health, NH Health Benefit Exchange, Medicare Advantage, and Managed Medicaid)
- Medicaid (VT and NY)* (VT Medicaid includes Dental)
- Optum Rx
- St. Regis Mohawk Tribe (Medicare)
- The Vermont Health Plan (TVHP)
- TriCare Humana Military (excludes Humana Behavioral Health)
- TriCare Martin's Point Health Care (excludes Behavioral Health)
- United HealthCare (excludes United Behavioral Health)
- United HealthCare – The Empire Plan
- Veteran's Administration Community Care Network (VA CCN) (United HealthCare)
- Vermont Blue Advantage
- Workers' Comp (VT and NY)
*Not every provider type is eligible to enroll with Government Payers. Please consult your provider’s office prior to visit for confirmation.