Randall F. Holcombe, MD, MBA
- HematologyMedical Oncology
Hematology and Oncology - UVMMC Main Campus
111 Colchester Avenue
Main Campus, Main Pavilion, Level 2
Burlington, VT 05401-1473
Randall Holcombe, MD is a medical oncologist and the director of the University of Vermont Cancer Center.
Dr. Holcombe treats a variety of conditions, including colon cancer, rectal cancer, pancreatic cancer, and liver and biliary tract cancer. His research is focused on clinical trials and health services; his published research can be found here: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/?term=holcombe%2C+rf&sort=date.
He strives to provide the highest quality and most up-to-date care possible, and to support patients and their caregivers through the sometimes-difficult journey of cancer treatment.
Learn more about the UVM Cancer Center.
- Member Board
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal Medicine - HematologyAmerican Board of Internal Medicine - Medical Oncology
Participating Insurance Plans at the UVM Medical Center:
Please Note: The below is a list of insurers contracted with The University of Vermont Medical Center, but it does not guarantee participation of your specific insurance plan or coverage of your planned service (i.e. medical, dental, behavioral health, etc.). Please contact your insurer to determine your benefit coverage.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield NH
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont (BCBSVT) / CBA (includes Dental)
- Capital District Physicians' Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Capital District Physicians' Healthcare Network (CDPHN)
- Cigna / Great West (includes Dental)
- Cigna LifeSource
- Coventry Health Care/First Health
- Delta Dental
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield (HMO only)
- Evernorth (formerly Cigna Behavioral Health)
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis (New York Quality Healthcare Corporation) (excludes Essential Plan and Exchange products)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care (excludes United Behavioral Health, NH Health Benefit Exchange, Medicare Advantage, and Managed Medicaid)
- Medicaid (VT and NY)* (VT Medicaid includes Dental)
- Optum Rx
- POMCO (must include POMCO Select Logo)
- St. Regis Mohawk Tribe (Medicare)
- The Vermont Health Plan (TVHP)
- TriCare Humana Military (excludes Humana Behavioral Health)
- TriCare Martin's Point Health Care (excludes Behavioral Health)
- United HealthCare (excludes United Behavioral Health) – Commercial Plans including UMR end 12/31/23 | Frequently asked questions
- United HealthCare – The Empire Plan
- Veteran's Administration Community Care Network (VA CCN) (United HealthCare)
- Vermont Blue Advantage
- Workers' Comp (VT and NY)
*Not every provider type is eligible to enroll with Government Payers. Please consult your provider’s office prior to visit for confirmation.