Nataniel H. Lester-Coll, MD
- Radiation Oncology
Radiation Oncology - Main Campus
111 Colchester Avenue
Main Campus, Garden Pavilion, Level 2
Burlington, VT 05401-1473
Radiation Oncology - Berlin
130 Fisher Road
Berlin, VT 05602-8132
Radiation Oncology - Rutland
160 Allen Street
Rutland, VT 05701-4560
Dr. Lester-Coll is a radiation oncologist at the University of Vermont Medical Center and assistant professor at the Larner College of Medicine at UVM in Burlington, VT.
Dr. Lester-Coll specializes in treating patients with prostate cancer, lung cancer, gastrointestinal cancer, sarcoma, lymphoma and metastatic malignancies.
His research interests include clinical trials, health services research, comparative effectiveness research, large database research, cost-effectiveness analysis, and decision analysis.
Dr. Lester-Coll is a strong believer in providing quality cancer care that is respectful of and responsive to individual patient preferences, needs, values, and ensuring that patient values guide all clinical decisions.
He strives to ensure that information regarding cancer management is spelled out as clearly as possible to his patients to help them make informed decisions and navigate what can often be a challenging landscape. He works hard to be a patient advocate and make certain that care is followed through. Dr. Lester-Coll values the relationships he establishes with each of his patients, and believes that goes a long way in improving their health.
Learn more about radiation therapy at the University of Vermont Medical Center.
- Member Board
- American Board of Radiology - Radiation Oncology
Participating Insurance Plans at the UVM Medical Center:
Please Note: The below is a list of insurers contracted with The University of Vermont Medical Center, but it does not guarantee participation of your specific insurance plan or coverage of your planned service (i.e. medical, dental, behavioral health, etc.). Please contact your insurer to determine your benefit coverage.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield NH
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont (BCBSVT) / CBA (includes Dental)
- Capital District Physicians' Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Capital District Physicians' Healthcare Network (CDPHN)
- Cigna / Great West (includes Dental)
- Cigna Behavioral Health
- Cigna LifeSource
- Coventry Health Care/First Health
- Delta Dental
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield (HMO only)
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis (New York Quality Healthcare Corporation) (excludes Essential Plan and Exchange products)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care (excludes United Behavioral Health, NH Health Benefit Exchange, Medicare Advantage, and Managed Medicaid)
- Medicaid (VT and NY)* (VT Medicaid includes Dental)
- Optum Rx
- St. Regis Mohawk Tribe (Medicare)
- The Vermont Health Plan (TVHP)
- TriCare Humana Military (excludes Humana Behavioral Health)
- TriCare Martin's Point Health Care (excludes Behavioral Health)
- United HealthCare (excludes United Behavioral Health)
- United HealthCare – The Empire Plan
- Veteran's Administration Community Care Network (VA CCN) (United HealthCare)
- Vermont Blue Advantage
- Workers' Comp (VT and NY)
*Not every provider type is eligible to enroll with Government Payers. Please consult your provider’s office prior to visit for confirmation.