Nancy L. Strong, NP
- Cardiovascular Disease
Cardiology - Main Campus
111 Colchester Avenue
Main Campus, McClure, Level 1
Burlington, VT 05401-1473
Cardiology - Tilley Drive
62 Tilley Drive
South Burlington, VT 05403-4407
Nancy Strong is a cardiology nurse practitioner at the University of Vermont Medical Center and adjunct assistant professor at the College of Nursing and Health Sciences at UVM in Burlington, VT. Nancy specializes in treating patients with conditions such as arrhythmia (heart rhythm disorders), coronary artery disease and congestive heart failure.
Throughout her 40+ years at UVM Medical Center, Nancy has established and maintained long-term relationships with her patients. She enjoys empowering them to participate in their treatment plan and believes that by taking the time to visit with them and build relationships, she is able to offer a positive effect on their treatment.
Learn more about cardiology at the University of Vermont Medical Center.
- Member Board
- American Nurses Credentialing Center - Acute Care Nurse PractitionerAmerican Association of Nurse Practitioners - Family Nurse Practitioner
Participating Insurance Plans at the UVM Medical Center:
Please Note: The below is a list of insurers contracted with The University of Vermont Medical Center, but it does not guarantee participation of your specific insurance plan or coverage of your planned service (i.e. medical, dental, behavioral health, etc.). Please contact your insurer to determine your benefit coverage.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield NH
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont (BCBSVT) / CBA (includes Dental)
- Capital District Physicians' Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Capital District Physicians' Healthcare Network (CDPHN)
- Cigna / Great West (includes Dental)
- Cigna Behavioral Health
- Cigna LifeSource
- Coventry Health Care/First Health
- Delta Dental
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield (HMO only)
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis (New York Quality Healthcare Corporation) (excludes Essential Plan and Exchange products)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care (excludes United Behavioral Health, NH Health Benefit Exchange, Medicare Advantage, and Managed Medicaid)
- Medicaid (VT and NY)* (VT Medicaid includes Dental)
- Optum Rx
- St. Regis Mohawk Tribe (Medicare)
- The Vermont Health Plan (TVHP)
- TriCare Humana Military (excludes Humana Behavioral Health)
- TriCare Martin's Point Health Care (excludes Behavioral Health)
- United HealthCare (excludes United Behavioral Health)
- United HealthCare – The Empire Plan
- Veteran's Administration Community Care Network (VA CCN) (United HealthCare)
- Vermont Blue Advantage
- Workers' Comp (VT and NY)
*Not every provider type is eligible to enroll with Government Payers. Please consult your provider’s office prior to visit for confirmation.