Reproductive Medicine and Infertility Center
111 Colchester Avenue
Main Campus, Main Pavilion, Level 4
Burlington, VT 05401-1473
Dr. Misty Porter is a reproductive endocrinologist and IVF/ART medical director at the University of Vermont Medical Center and associate professor at the Larner College of Medicine at UVM. She specializes in infertility and IVF (In Vitro Fertilization), abnormal uterine bleeding, fibroids, fertility and fertility preservation, endometriosis, adnexal masses (lumps in the uterus), recurrent pregnancy loss, and pediatric and adolescent gynecology.
Her research interests include international ovarian tumor analysis, abnormal uterine bleeding and ultrasonographic evaluation of the adnexal mass.
Dr. Porter finds it a privilege to help women and couples have children and then see them thriving out in the community. She believes children are one of life’s greatest gifts and she is humbled to meld the work of science and medicine to help these patients become families.
Learn more about reproductive medicine at the UVM Medical Center.
- Member Board
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology - Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology - Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
Participating Insurance Plans at the UVM Medical Center:
Please Note: The below is a list of insurers contracted with The University of Vermont Medical Center, but it does not guarantee participation of your specific insurance plan or coverage of your planned service (i.e. medical, dental, behavioral health, etc.). Please contact your insurer to determine your benefit coverage.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield NH
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont (BCBSVT) / CBA (includes Dental)
- Capital District Physicians' Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Capital District Physicians' Healthcare Network (CDPHN)
- Cigna / Great West (includes Dental)
- Cigna Behavioral Health
- Cigna LifeSource
- Coventry Health Care/First Health
- Delta Dental
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield (HMO only)
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis (New York Quality Healthcare Corporation) (excludes Essential Plan and Exchange products)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care (excludes United Behavioral Health, NH Health Benefit Exchange, Medicare Advantage, and Managed Medicaid)
- Medicaid (VT and NY)* (VT Medicaid includes Dental)
- Optum Rx
- St. Regis Mohawk Tribe (Medicare)
- The Vermont Health Plan (TVHP)
- TriCare Humana Military (excludes Humana Behavioral Health)
- TriCare Martin's Point Health Care (excludes Behavioral Health)
- United HealthCare (excludes United Behavioral Health)
- United HealthCare – The Empire Plan
- Veteran's Administration Community Care Network (VA CCN) (United HealthCare)
- Vermont Blue Advantage
- Workers' Comp (VT and NY)
*Not every provider type is eligible to enroll with Government Payers. Please consult your provider’s office prior to visit for confirmation.