Family Medicine - Hinesburg
37 Haystack Road
Hinesburg, VT 05461-6613
Family Medicine - Milton
28 Centre Drive
Milton, VT 05468-3104
Dr. Cangiano is a family medicine physician at the University of Vermont Medical Center and an assistant professor at the Larner College of Medicine at UVM in Burlington, VT. Dr. Cangiano also serves as the medical site leader of the Hinesburg Family Medicine practice.
View Dr. Cangiano's academic profile at the Larner College of Medicine at UVM.
As a member of Hinesburg Family Practice, Dr. Cangiano manages primary care for all ages. Her areas of interest include maternal-child health, lactation, pediatric medicine and women's health. She performs many common office procedures including intrauterine device insertion, endometrial biopsy and biopsy of skin lesions. Dr. Cangiano takes a collaborative treatment approach and enjoys being an advocate for her patients health care needs.
- Member Board
- American Board of Family Medicine - Family Medicine
Participating Insurance Plans at the UVM Medical Center:
If your insurance carrier is not listed below, please call Customer Service at (802) 847-8000.
Please Note: The below is a list of insurers contracted with The University of Vermont Medical Center, but it does not guarantee participation of your specific insurance plan or coverage of your planned service (i.e. medical, dental, behavioral health, etc.). Please contact your insurer to determine your benefit coverage.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield NH
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont (BCBSVT) / CBA (includes Dental)
- Capital District Physicians' Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Capital District Physicians' Healthcare Network (CDPHN)
- Cigna / Great West (includes Dental)
- Cigna Behavioral Health
- Cigna LifeSource
- Coventry Health Care/First Health
- Delta Dental
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield (HMO only)
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis (New York Quality Healthcare Corporation) (excludes Essential Plan and Exchange products)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care (excludes United Behavioral Health, NH Health Benefit Exchange, Medicare Advantage, and Managed Medicaid)
- Medicaid (VT and NY)* (VT Medicaid includes Dental)
- Optum Rx
- St. Regis Mohawk Tribe (Medicare)
- The Vermont Health Plan (TVHP)
- TriCare Humana Military (excludes Humana Behavioral Health)
- TriCare Martin's Point Health Care (excludes Behavioral Health)
- United HealthCare (excludes United Behavioral Health)
- United HealthCare – The Empire Plan
- Veteran's Administration Community Care Network (VA CCN) (United HealthCare)
- Vermont Blue Advantage
- Workers' Comp (VT and NY)
*Not every provider type is eligible to enroll with Government Payers. Please consult your provider’s office prior to visit for confirmation.