Marlene T. Maron, PhD
- Clinical Psychology
Psychological Services - Main Campus
111 Colchester Avenue
Main Campus, Patrick, Level 4
Burlington, VT 05401-1473
Dr. Marlene Maron is the chief psychologist in the Department of Psychological Services at The University of Vermont Medical Center and clinical associate professor at the Larner College of Medicine in Burlington, VT. She provides programmatic oversight and direct service in the areas of adult medical and pediatric psychology and general clinical psychology. Dr. Maron provides clinical supervision to pre-doctoral clinical psychology students, psychiatry residents and child psychiatry fellows. Current areas of clinical focus include medical challenges; mood and anxiety disorders; bereavement; trauma; gender identity, expression and transition; reproductive health; eating disorders; relationship and family problems; pain management; and collaborative law.
Dr. Maron enjoys working with patients across the lifespan, from childhood through adolescence, and adulthood through end of life. She has a strong commitment to her patients as well as to training the next generation of highly skilled mental health practitioners.
Learn more about adult psychology services and pediatric psychology at the UVM Medical Center.
- Member Board
- American Board of Professional Psychology - Clinical Psychology
Participating Insurance Plans at the UVM Medical Center:
Please Note: The below is a list of insurers contracted with The University of Vermont Medical Center, but it does not guarantee participation of your specific insurance plan or coverage of your planned service (i.e. medical, dental, behavioral health, etc.). Please contact your insurer to determine your benefit coverage.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield NH
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont (BCBSVT) / CBA (includes Dental)
- Capital District Physicians' Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Capital District Physicians' Healthcare Network (CDPHN)
- Cigna / Great West (includes Dental)
- Cigna Behavioral Health
- Cigna LifeSource
- Coventry Health Care/First Health
- Delta Dental
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield (HMO only)
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis (New York Quality Healthcare Corporation) (excludes Essential Plan and Exchange products)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care (excludes United Behavioral Health, NH Health Benefit Exchange, Medicare Advantage, and Managed Medicaid)
- Medicaid (VT and NY)* (VT Medicaid includes Dental)
- Optum Rx
- St. Regis Mohawk Tribe (Medicare)
- The Vermont Health Plan (TVHP)
- TriCare Humana Military (excludes Humana Behavioral Health)
- TriCare Martin's Point Health Care (excludes Behavioral Health)
- United HealthCare (excludes United Behavioral Health)
- United HealthCare – The Empire Plan
- Veteran's Administration Community Care Network (VA CCN) (United HealthCare)
- Vermont Blue Advantage
- Workers' Comp (VT and NY)
*Not every provider type is eligible to enroll with Government Payers. Please consult your provider’s office prior to visit for confirmation.