Lee Stanton, PT
- Physical Therapy
Orthopedics and Rehabilitation Center - Physical Therapy
192 Tilley Drive
South Burlington, VT 05403-4440
Lee Stanton is a physical therapist at the University of Vermont Medical Center. He specializes in orthopedics and sports rehabilitation. He uses various treatments such as manual therapy and therapeutic taping to treat patients with musculoskeletal pain, and benign paroxysmal positional vertigo (BPPV), which is the most common cause of vertigo.
Lee focuses on patient centered care and believes the best outcomes are when patients are directly involved in the decision making process. Lee is a runner, triathlete and swimmer, and knows firsthand the importance of exercise and manual therapies. He encourages his patients to ask questions, and his goal is to make sure that all of his patients leave understanding their individual problem, anatomy, and how to manage/treat their problem.
Learn more about rehabilitation at the University of Vermont Medical Center.
Participating Insurance Plans at the UVM Medical Center:
Please Note: The below is a list of insurers contracted with The University of Vermont Medical Center, but it does not guarantee participation of your specific insurance plan or coverage of your planned service (i.e. medical, dental, behavioral health, etc.). Please contact your insurer to determine your benefit coverage.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield NH
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont (BCBSVT) / CBA (includes Dental)
- Capital District Physicians' Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Capital District Physicians' Healthcare Network (CDPHN)
- Cigna / Great West (includes Dental)
- Cigna Behavioral Health
- Cigna LifeSource
- Coventry Health Care/First Health
- Delta Dental
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield (HMO only)
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis (New York Quality Healthcare Corporation) (excludes Essential Plan and Exchange products)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care (excludes United Behavioral Health, NH Health Benefit Exchange, Medicare Advantage, and Managed Medicaid)
- Medicaid (VT and NY)* (VT Medicaid includes Dental)
- Optum Rx
- St. Regis Mohawk Tribe (Medicare)
- The Vermont Health Plan (TVHP)
- TriCare Humana Military (excludes Humana Behavioral Health)
- TriCare Martin's Point Health Care (excludes Behavioral Health)
- United HealthCare (excludes United Behavioral Health)
- United HealthCare – The Empire Plan
- Veteran's Administration Community Care Network (VA CCN) (United HealthCare)
- Vermont Blue Advantage
- Workers' Comp (VT and NY)
*Not every provider type is eligible to enroll with Government Payers. Please consult your provider’s office prior to visit for confirmation.