Kevin T. Carey, MD
- Interventional CardiologyCardiovascular Disease
Cardiology - Tilley Drive
62 Tilley Drive
South Burlington, VT 05403-4407
CVPH Interventional Cardiology
214 Cornelia Street
Plattsburgh, NY 12901-2332
Dr. Carey is a cardiologist at the University of Vermont Medical Center and an assistant professor at the Larner College of Medicine at UVM in Burlington, VT.
Dr. Carey specializes in the treatment of coronary heart disease. Whether his patients need short- or long-term care, he believes it's important that he work with his patients to develop the right treatment. He is especially gratified that so many of his patients stay with him for the duration of their long-term care.
Learn more about cardiology at The University of Vermont Medical Center.
View Dr. Carey's academic profile at the Larner College of Medicine at UVM.
- Member Board
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Cardiovascular DiseaseAmerican Board of Internal Medicine - Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal Medicine - Interventional Cardiology
Participating Insurance Plans at the UVM Medical Center:
Please Note: The below is a list of insurers contracted with The University of Vermont Medical Center, but it does not guarantee participation of your specific insurance plan or coverage of your planned service (i.e. medical, dental, behavioral health, etc.). Please contact your insurer to determine your benefit coverage.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield NH
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont (BCBSVT) / CBA (includes Dental)
- Capital District Physicians' Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Capital District Physicians' Healthcare Network (CDPHN)
- Cigna / Great West (includes Dental)
- Cigna LifeSource
- Coventry Health Care/First Health
- Delta Dental
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield (HMO only)
- Evernorth (formerly Cigna Behavioral Health)
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis (New York Quality Healthcare Corporation) (excludes Essential Plan and Exchange products)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care (excludes United Behavioral Health, NH Health Benefit Exchange, Medicare Advantage, and Managed Medicaid)
- Medicaid (VT and NY)* (VT Medicaid includes Dental)
- Optum Rx
- POMCO (must include POMCO Select Logo)
- St. Regis Mohawk Tribe (Medicare)
- The Vermont Health Plan (TVHP)
- TriCare Humana Military (excludes Humana Behavioral Health)
- TriCare Martin's Point Health Care (excludes Behavioral Health)
- United HealthCare (excludes United Behavioral Health) – Commercial Plans including UMR end 12/31/23 | Frequently asked questions
- United HealthCare – The Empire Plan
- Veteran's Administration Community Care Network (VA CCN) (United HealthCare)
- Vermont Blue Advantage
- Workers' Comp (VT and NY)
*Not every provider type is eligible to enroll with Government Payers. Please consult your provider’s office prior to visit for confirmation.