Dermatology - Main Campus, Level 5
111 Colchester Avenue
Main Campus, West Pavilion, Level 5
Burlington, VT 05401-1473
Dr. Keith Morley is a pediatric dermatologist and director of pediatric dermatology at the University of Vermont Medical Center. He is also an assistant professor at the Larner College of Medicine at UVM in Burlington,VT. Dr. Morley specializes in pediatric dermatology, from common conditions such as eczema, acne, and birthmarks to rarer conditions including genetic disorders, cutaneous infections, and rheumatologic skin disease. He also specializes in medical and laser treatment of vascular lesions.
Dr. Morley’s research interests include pediatric rheumatology/dermatology, genodermatoses (genetic skin conditions), and vascular malformations, which are anomalies that can affect the capillaries, veins, arteries, and lymphatic vessels.
Dr. Morley believes pediatric dermatology is one of the most under-served specialties in all of medicine and he’s very excited to bring his experience and training back to his home state of Vermont. For him, it has been incredibly satisfying to work with parents and children of all ages to diagnose and treat a variety of skin conditions.
Learn more about dermatology at the UVM Medical Center.
Participating Insurance Plans at the UVM Medical Center:
Please Note: The below is a list of insurers contracted with The University of Vermont Medical Center, but it does not guarantee participation of your specific insurance plan or coverage of your planned service (i.e. medical, dental, behavioral health, etc.). Please contact your insurer to determine your benefit coverage.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield NH
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont (BCBSVT) / CBA (includes Dental)
- Capital District Physicians' Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Capital District Physicians' Healthcare Network (CDPHN)
- Cigna / Great West (includes Dental)
- Cigna Behavioral Health
- Cigna LifeSource
- Coventry Health Care/First Health
- Delta Dental
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield (HMO only)
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis (New York Quality Healthcare Corporation) (excludes Essential Plan and Exchange products)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care (excludes United Behavioral Health, NH Health Benefit Exchange, Medicare Advantage, and Managed Medicaid)
- Medicaid (VT and NY)* (VT Medicaid includes Dental)
- Optum Rx
- St. Regis Mohawk Tribe (Medicare)
- The Vermont Health Plan (TVHP)
- TriCare Humana Military (excludes Humana Behavioral Health)
- TriCare Martin's Point Health Care (excludes Behavioral Health)
- United HealthCare (excludes United Behavioral Health)
- United HealthCare – The Empire Plan
- Veteran's Administration Community Care Network (VA CCN) (United HealthCare)
- Vermont Blue Advantage
- Workers' Comp (VT and NY)
*Not every provider type is eligible to enroll with Government Payers. Please consult your provider’s office prior to visit for confirmation.