Kayla D. Corbett, MD
- Family Medicine - Primary Care
Family Medicine - Hinesburg
37 Haystack Road
Hinesburg, VT 05461-6613
Family Medicine - Milton
28 Centre Drive
Milton, VT 05468-3104
Kayla Corbett, MD is a family medicine physician at the University of Vermont Medical Center, and assistant professor of family medicine at the Larner College of Medicine at the University of Vermont.
As a family medicine physician, Dr. Corbett welcomes the opportunity to treat each patient holistically in the context of their community and life circumstances. She hopes to build a partnership with each patient to help them achieve their health goals and to navigate what can feel like a complicated healthcare system.
Dr. Corbett enjoys working with patients across the lifespan, from babies to older adults. She performs a variety of special procedures, including steroid injections, women's health procedures (such as long-acting reversible contraceptives) and skin biopsies.
- Member Board
- American Board of Family Medicine - Family Medicine
Participating Insurance Plans at the UVM Medical Center:
Please Note: The below is a list of insurers contracted with The University of Vermont Medical Center, but it does not guarantee participation of your specific insurance plan or coverage of your planned service (i.e. medical, dental, behavioral health, etc.). Please contact your insurer to determine your benefit coverage.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield NH
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont (BCBSVT) / CBA (includes Dental)
- Capital District Physicians' Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Capital District Physicians' Healthcare Network (CDPHN)
- Cigna / Great West (includes Dental)
- Cigna Behavioral Health
- Cigna LifeSource
- Coventry Health Care/First Health
- Delta Dental
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield (HMO only)
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis (New York Quality Healthcare Corporation) (excludes Essential Plan and Exchange products)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care (excludes United Behavioral Health, NH Health Benefit Exchange, Medicare Advantage, and Managed Medicaid)
- Medicaid (VT and NY)* (VT Medicaid includes Dental)
- Optum Rx
- St. Regis Mohawk Tribe (Medicare)
- The Vermont Health Plan (TVHP)
- TriCare Humana Military (excludes Humana Behavioral Health)
- TriCare Martin's Point Health Care (excludes Behavioral Health)
- United HealthCare (excludes United Behavioral Health)
- United HealthCare – The Empire Plan
- Veteran's Administration Community Care Network (VA CCN) (United HealthCare)
- Vermont Blue Advantage
- Workers' Comp (VT and NY)
*Not every provider type is eligible to enroll with Government Payers. Please consult your provider’s office prior to visit for confirmation.