112 Colchester Avenue
Burlington, VT 05401-1417
PMC Pediatric Primary Care
1330 Exchange Street
Middlebury, VT 05753-4464
75 Beekman Street
Plattsburgh, NY 12901-1438
Katherine Anderson, MD is a medical geneticist at the University of Vermont Medical Center, and assistant professor at the Larner College of Medicine at the University of Vermont.
Her clinical interests include inborn errors of metabolism, pediatric genetics and prenatal genetic counseling; her research interests are focused on whole genome sequencing in acute unexplained illness. She performs a variety of specialized procedures, including skin biopsies.
Dr. Anderson enjoys connecting with her patients and their families to complete the diagnostic odyssey and to develop a strategy that best supports the patient in growth, development and health. Genetics is a confusing and ever-changing specialty, and she relishes the opportunity to learn with, and from, every patient.
- Member Board
- American Board of Pediatrics - Pediatrics
Participating Insurance Plans at the UVM Medical Center:
Please Note: The below is a list of insurers contracted with The University of Vermont Medical Center, but it does not guarantee participation of your specific insurance plan or coverage of your planned service (i.e. medical, dental, behavioral health, etc.). Please contact your insurer to determine your benefit coverage.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield NH
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont (BCBSVT) / CBA (includes Dental)
- Capital District Physicians' Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Capital District Physicians' Healthcare Network (CDPHN)
- Cigna / Great West (includes Dental)
- Cigna Behavioral Health
- Cigna LifeSource
- Coventry Health Care/First Health
- Delta Dental
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield (HMO only)
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis (New York Quality Healthcare Corporation) (excludes Essential Plan and Exchange products)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care (excludes United Behavioral Health, NH Health Benefit Exchange, Medicare Advantage, and Managed Medicaid)
- Medicaid (VT and NY)* (VT Medicaid includes Dental)
- Optum Rx
- St. Regis Mohawk Tribe (Medicare)
- The Vermont Health Plan (TVHP)
- TriCare Humana Military (excludes Humana Behavioral Health)
- TriCare Martin's Point Health Care (excludes Behavioral Health)
- United HealthCare (excludes United Behavioral Health)
- United HealthCare – The Empire Plan
- Veteran's Administration Community Care Network (VA CCN) (United HealthCare)
- Vermont Blue Advantage
- Workers' Comp (VT and NY)
*Not every provider type is eligible to enroll with Government Payers. Please consult your provider’s office prior to visit for confirmation.