Katelynn M. Ferranti, MD
- Vascular Surgery
111 Colchester Avenue
Main Campus, Main Pavilion, Level 5
Burlington, VT 05401-1473
Dr. Katelyn Ferranti is a vascular surgeon at the University of Vermont Medical Center, treating those with aneurysmal disease, carotid disease, peripheral vascular disease, venous disease and dialysis access. She specializes in endovascular surgery, but beyond her clinical interests, Dr. Ferranti’s top concern is helping patients understanding vascular disease and individualizing treatment plans that are consistent with the patient’s goals and symptom management.
When not with patients, Dr. Ferranti also acts as an assistant professor for the UVM Larner College of Medicine. Her research interests are clinical outcomes research and vascular quality improvement.
Learn more about the surgical services and the vascular surgery program at UVM Medical Center.
- Member Board
- American Board of Surgery - Vascular Surgery
Participating Insurance Plans at the UVM Medical Center:
Please Note: The below is a list of insurers contracted with The University of Vermont Medical Center, but it does not guarantee participation of your specific insurance plan or coverage of your planned service (i.e. medical, dental, behavioral health, etc.). Please contact your insurer to determine your benefit coverage.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield NH
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont (BCBSVT) / CBA (includes Dental)
- Capital District Physicians' Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Capital District Physicians' Healthcare Network (CDPHN)
- Cigna / Great West (includes Dental)
- Cigna Behavioral Health
- Cigna LifeSource
- Coventry Health Care/First Health
- Delta Dental
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield (HMO only)
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis (New York Quality Healthcare Corporation) (excludes Essential Plan and Exchange products)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care (excludes United Behavioral Health, NH Health Benefit Exchange, Medicare Advantage, and Managed Medicaid)
- Medicaid (VT and NY)* (VT Medicaid includes Dental)
- Optum Rx
- St. Regis Mohawk Tribe (Medicare)
- The Vermont Health Plan (TVHP)
- TriCare Humana Military (excludes Humana Behavioral Health)
- TriCare Martin's Point Health Care (excludes Behavioral Health)
- United HealthCare (excludes United Behavioral Health)
- United HealthCare – The Empire Plan
- Veteran's Administration Community Care Network (VA CCN) (United HealthCare)
- Vermont Blue Advantage
- Workers' Comp (VT and NY)
*Not every provider type is eligible to enroll with Government Payers. Please consult your provider’s office prior to visit for confirmation.