Julie K. Phillips, MD
- Maternal-Fetal MedicineObstetrics and Gynecology
Maternal Fetal Medicine
111 Colchester Avenue
Main Campus, East Pavilion, Level 4
Burlington, VT 05401-1473
Dr. Phillips is an obstetrician, perinatologist and assistant professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology at The University of Vermont Medical Center. Her clinical focus includes all aspects of complicated pregnancies including maternal disease, fetal anomalies and prior pregnancy complications.
As an associate professor in the department of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Reproductive Sciences at the Larner College of Medicine at UVM, Dr. Phillips' research interest involves obesity in pregnancy and gestational weight gain.
In her team approach, Dr. Phillips works closely with her patients and multiple providers of sub-specialties to ensure the best possible care for her patients.
Dr. Phillips is a Fellow of the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists and received the 2012 Excellence in Resident Teaching Award from the University of Vermont. She is a Primary Investigator for a National Institute of Health, Centers for Biomedical Research Excellence (COBRE) grant led by Dr. Stephen Higgins.
Learn more about The UVM Medical Center's Women's Health Care Services.
- Member Board
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology - Maternal-Fetal MedicineAmerican Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology - Obstetrics and Gynecology
Participating Insurance Plans at the UVM Medical Center:
Please Note: The below is a list of insurers contracted with The University of Vermont Medical Center, but it does not guarantee participation of your specific insurance plan or coverage of your planned service (i.e. medical, dental, behavioral health, etc.). Please contact your insurer to determine your benefit coverage.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield NH
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont (BCBSVT) / CBA (includes Dental)
- Capital District Physicians' Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Capital District Physicians' Healthcare Network (CDPHN)
- Cigna / Great West (includes Dental)
- Cigna Behavioral Health
- Cigna LifeSource
- Coventry Health Care/First Health
- Delta Dental
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield (HMO only)
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis (New York Quality Healthcare Corporation) (excludes Essential Plan and Exchange products)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care (excludes United Behavioral Health, NH Health Benefit Exchange, Medicare Advantage, and Managed Medicaid)
- Medicaid (VT and NY)* (VT Medicaid includes Dental)
- Optum Rx
- St. Regis Mohawk Tribe (Medicare)
- The Vermont Health Plan (TVHP)
- TriCare Humana Military (excludes Humana Behavioral Health)
- TriCare Martin's Point Health Care (excludes Behavioral Health)
- United HealthCare (excludes United Behavioral Health)
- United HealthCare – The Empire Plan
- Veteran's Administration Community Care Network (VA CCN) (United HealthCare)
- Vermont Blue Advantage
- Workers' Comp (VT and NY)
*Not every provider type is eligible to enroll with Government Payers. Please consult your provider’s office prior to visit for confirmation.