Dr. Jessica Cintolo-Gonzalez is a surgical oncologist at the University of Vermont Medical Center and assistant professor at the Larner College of Medicine at UVM in Burlington, VT. She specializes in melanoma, sarcoma, breast cancer, endocrine surgery, cutaneous oncology and surgical oncology. Her research interests include tumor immunology and immunotherapy.
Dr. Cintolo-Gonzalez values the opportunity to help patients through what can be incredibly challenging and life changing circumstances. She strives to alleviate patient concerns and fears through education, communication, and support while using her training and skill set to provide the highest quality medical care. Her hope is that every patient feels more knowledgeable, empowered, and truly cared for at the end of each visit.
Dr. Cintolo-Gonzalez is committed to research and education in the ever-changing field of cancer so that she can offer patients the best and most modern care possible.
Learn about the University of Vermont Cancer Center.
- Member Board
- American Board of Surgery - Complex General Surgical OncologyAmerican Board of Surgery - General Surgery
Participating Insurance Plans at the UVM Medical Center:
Please Note: The below is a list of insurers contracted with The University of Vermont Medical Center, but it does not guarantee participation of your specific insurance plan or coverage of your planned service (i.e. medical, dental, behavioral health, etc.). Please contact your insurer to determine your benefit coverage.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield NH
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont (BCBSVT) / CBA (includes Dental)
- Capital District Physicians' Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Capital District Physicians' Healthcare Network (CDPHN)
- Cigna / Great West (includes Dental)
- Cigna Behavioral Health
- Cigna LifeSource
- Coventry Health Care/First Health
- Delta Dental
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield (HMO only)
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis (New York Quality Healthcare Corporation) (excludes Essential Plan and Exchange products)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care (excludes United Behavioral Health, NH Health Benefit Exchange, Medicare Advantage, and Managed Medicaid)
- Medicaid (VT and NY)* (VT Medicaid includes Dental)
- Optum Rx
- St. Regis Mohawk Tribe (Medicare)
- The Vermont Health Plan (TVHP)
- TriCare Humana Military (excludes Humana Behavioral Health)
- TriCare Martin's Point Health Care (excludes Behavioral Health)
- United HealthCare (excludes United Behavioral Health)
- United HealthCare – The Empire Plan
- Veteran's Administration Community Care Network (VA CCN) (United HealthCare)
- Vermont Blue Advantage
- Workers' Comp (VT and NY)
*Not every provider type is eligible to enroll with Government Payers. Please consult your provider’s office prior to visit for confirmation.