Jennifer Ashline is a plastic surgery physician assistant at the University of Vermont Medical Center in Colchester, VT.
Her draw to plastic surgery is multifaceted; she believes there are a variety of proven methods to solve any one complaint or problem for her patients. She thrives on developing relationships with her patients and creating a treatment plan designed specifically for them.
Jenn began her career in medicine working for Beth Israel Deaconess/St. Vincent Hospital in Worcester, MA. She asserted herself in emergency medicine, where she sharpened her skill set and patient care approach. She credits her ability to problem solve and offer appropriate patient care plans to her years of service in the emergency room setting.
She considers Burlington her home. Dedicated to the fight against Alzheimer’s disease, she supports this effort by participating in runs/walks and other philanthropic campaigns.
Learn more about the UVM Medical Center cosmetic plastic surgery program and reconstructive plastic surgery.
Participating Insurance Plans at the UVM Medical Center:
Please Note: The below is a list of insurers contracted with The University of Vermont Medical Center, but it does not guarantee participation of your specific insurance plan or coverage of your planned service (i.e. medical, dental, behavioral health, etc.). Please contact your insurer to determine your benefit coverage.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield NH
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont (BCBSVT) / CBA (includes Dental)
- Capital District Physicians' Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Capital District Physicians' Healthcare Network (CDPHN)
- Cigna / Great West (includes Dental)
- Cigna Behavioral Health
- Cigna LifeSource
- Coventry Health Care/First Health
- Delta Dental
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield (HMO only)
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis (New York Quality Healthcare Corporation) (excludes Essential Plan and Exchange products)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care (excludes United Behavioral Health, NH Health Benefit Exchange, Medicare Advantage, and Managed Medicaid)
- Medicaid (VT and NY)* (VT Medicaid includes Dental)
- Optum Rx
- St. Regis Mohawk Tribe (Medicare)
- The Vermont Health Plan (TVHP)
- TriCare Humana Military (excludes Humana Behavioral Health)
- TriCare Martin's Point Health Care (excludes Behavioral Health)
- United HealthCare (excludes United Behavioral Health)
- United HealthCare – The Empire Plan
- Veteran's Administration Community Care Network (VA CCN) (United HealthCare)
- Vermont Blue Advantage
- Workers' Comp (VT and NY)
*Not every provider type is eligible to enroll with Government Payers. Please consult your provider’s office prior to visit for confirmation.