62 Tilley Drive
South Burlington, VT 05403-4407
Dr. Jennifer Kelly is an endocrinologist and director of the Metabolic Bone Program at the University of Vermont Medical Center. She is also an associate professor at the Larner College of Medicine at UVM in Burlington, VT.
Dr. Kelly specializes in diabetes, osteoporosis and general endocrinology. Her research interests include diabetes and osteoporosis.
She is a a member of the Ambassadors Leadership Council for the National Osteoporosis Foundation.
Dr. Kelly grew up wanting to become a physician. She has always been drawn to science and helping people. Her role as an endocrinologist and also as a metabolic bone specialist, gives her the opportunity to coach people dealing with what can seem to be daunting disorders. She finds academic medicine to be rewarding and enjoys training future generations with the most current medical literature and research. Her training as a doctor of osteopathic medicine (DO) has formed her practice offering a holistic approach. She enjoys working closely with patients in a partnership to help provide the best care plan tailored to their needs.
Learn more about endocrinology at the University of Vermont Medical Center.
- Member Board
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Endocrinology, Diabetes and MetabolismAmerican Board of Internal Medicine - Internal Medicine
Participating Insurance Plans at the UVM Medical Center:
Please Note: The below is a list of insurers contracted with The University of Vermont Medical Center, but it does not guarantee participation of your specific insurance plan or coverage of your planned service (i.e. medical, dental, behavioral health, etc.). Please contact your insurer to determine your benefit coverage.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield NH
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont (BCBSVT) / CBA (includes Dental)
- Capital District Physicians' Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Capital District Physicians' Healthcare Network (CDPHN)
- Cigna / Great West (includes Dental)
- Cigna Behavioral Health
- Cigna LifeSource
- Coventry Health Care/First Health
- Delta Dental
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield (HMO only)
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis (New York Quality Healthcare Corporation) (excludes Essential Plan and Exchange products)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care (excludes United Behavioral Health, NH Health Benefit Exchange, Medicare Advantage, and Managed Medicaid)
- Medicaid (VT and NY)* (VT Medicaid includes Dental)
- Optum Rx
- St. Regis Mohawk Tribe (Medicare)
- The Vermont Health Plan (TVHP)
- TriCare Humana Military (excludes Humana Behavioral Health)
- TriCare Martin's Point Health Care (excludes Behavioral Health)
- United HealthCare (excludes United Behavioral Health)
- United HealthCare – The Empire Plan
- Veteran's Administration Community Care Network (VA CCN) (United HealthCare)
- Vermont Blue Advantage
- Workers' Comp (VT and NY)
*Not every provider type is eligible to enroll with Government Payers. Please consult your provider’s office prior to visit for confirmation.