Reproductive Medicine and Infertility Center
111 Colchester Avenue
Main Campus, Main Pavilion, Level 4
Burlington, VT 05401-1473
Dr. Dundee is a reproductive endocrinologist and an gynecologist at the University of Vermont Medical Center and an assistant professor at the Larner College of Medicine at UVM in Burlington, VT.
Dr. Dundee specializes in endocrine disorders that affect reproduction, infertility, fertility preservation, premature ovarian insufficiency (refers to the loss of normal function in the ovaries of women younger than 40), primary amenorrhea (the failure of menses to occur before 16), as well as pediatric and adolescent gynecology.
Her research interests include diminished ovarian reserve, a condition in which the ovary loses its normal reproductive potential and can lead to infertility, as well as enhancing the response to ovarian stimulation for treatment of infertility.
Dr. Dundee knew at age 20 she wanted to dedicate her life to treating infertility after working on her undergraduate honors thesis in the IVF research lab at Stanford, and then as an embryologist for three years and completing a master’s degree in Clinical Embryology and Assisted Reproduction. She realized that she needed to be involved more directly in clinical care and that her laboratory background would give her greater perspective as a clinician.
Dr. Dundee takes pride in ensuring her patients are thoroughly educated about their diagnoses, how medications work and what options they have so that they can make truly well informed decisions. She believes in practicing evidence based medicine by tailoring patient care to each individual.
Find out more about reproductive medicine at the UVM Medical Center.
View Dr. Dundee's academic profile at the Larner College of Medicine at UVM.
- Member Board
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology - Reproductive Endocrinology and InfertilityRoyal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada - Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology - Obstetrics and Gynecology
Participating Insurance Plans at the UVM Medical Center:
Please Note: The below is a list of insurers contracted with The University of Vermont Medical Center, but it does not guarantee participation of your specific insurance plan or coverage of your planned service (i.e. medical, dental, behavioral health, etc.). Please contact your insurer to determine your benefit coverage.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield NH
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont (BCBSVT) / CBA (includes Dental)
- Capital District Physicians' Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Capital District Physicians' Healthcare Network (CDPHN)
- Cigna / Great West (includes Dental)
- Cigna LifeSource
- Coventry Health Care/First Health
- Delta Dental
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield (HMO only)
- Evernorth (formerly Cigna Behavioral Health)
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis (New York Quality Healthcare Corporation) (excludes Essential Plan and Exchange products)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care (excludes United Behavioral Health, NH Health Benefit Exchange, Medicare Advantage, and Managed Medicaid)
- Medicaid (VT and NY)* (VT Medicaid includes Dental)
- Optum Rx
- POMCO (must include POMCO Select Logo)
- St. Regis Mohawk Tribe (Medicare)
- The Vermont Health Plan (TVHP)
- TriCare Humana Military (excludes Humana Behavioral Health)
- TriCare Martin's Point Health Care (excludes Behavioral Health)
- United HealthCare (excludes United Behavioral Health) – Commercial Plans including UMR end 12/31/23 | Frequently asked questions
- United HealthCare – The Empire Plan
- Veteran's Administration Community Care Network (VA CCN) (United HealthCare)
- Vermont Blue Advantage
- Workers' Comp (VT and NY)
*Not every provider type is eligible to enroll with Government Payers. Please consult your provider’s office prior to visit for confirmation.