ENT - Main Campus
111 Colchester Avenue
Main Campus, West Pavilion, Level 4
Burlington, VT 05401-1473
CVPH ENT Services
210 Cornelia Street
Plattsburgh, NY 12901-2318
Dr. George Kurien is a neuro-otologist at the University of Vermont Medical Center and assistant professor at the Larner College of Medicine at UVM in Burlington, VT. He specializes in otology (diseases of the ear), skull base surgery, cochlear implantation and general otolaryngology (ear, nose and throat). His research interest lies in medical education and cochlear implants.
Dr. Kurien believes the physician-patient relationship to be the most rewarding when there is an environment of mutual respect and trust.
Learn more about ENT at the UVM Medical Center.
- Member Board
- Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada - Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery
Participating Insurance Plans at the UVM Medical Center:
Please Note: The below is a list of insurers contracted with The University of Vermont Medical Center, but it does not guarantee participation of your specific insurance plan or coverage of your planned service (i.e. medical, dental, behavioral health, etc.). Please contact your insurer to determine your benefit coverage.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield NH
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont (BCBSVT) / CBA (includes Dental)
- Capital District Physicians' Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Capital District Physicians' Healthcare Network (CDPHN)
- Cigna / Great West (includes Dental)
- Cigna Behavioral Health
- Cigna LifeSource
- Coventry Health Care/First Health
- Delta Dental
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield (HMO only)
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis (New York Quality Healthcare Corporation) (excludes Essential Plan and Exchange products)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care (excludes United Behavioral Health, NH Health Benefit Exchange, Medicare Advantage, and Managed Medicaid)
- Medicaid (VT and NY)* (VT Medicaid includes Dental)
- Optum Rx
- St. Regis Mohawk Tribe (Medicare)
- The Vermont Health Plan (TVHP)
- TriCare Humana Military (excludes Humana Behavioral Health)
- TriCare Martin's Point Health Care (excludes Behavioral Health)
- United HealthCare (excludes United Behavioral Health)
- United HealthCare – The Empire Plan
- Veteran's Administration Community Care Network (VA CCN) (United HealthCare)
- Vermont Blue Advantage
- Workers' Comp (VT and NY)
*Not every provider type is eligible to enroll with Government Payers. Please consult your provider’s office prior to visit for confirmation.