Eswar Tipirneni, MD, joined University of Vermont Health Network – Central Vermont Medical Center Adult Primary Care, Hematology and Oncology in December of 2015. This practice provides all aspects of medical oncology care and outpatient infusion services, including chemotherapy, for adults with cancer and blood-related diseases.
Though he is board certified in both internal medicine and hematology/oncology, Dr. Tipirneni chose to work in cancer care because of his appreciation for the long-term provider and patient relationship involved in treatment. “I truly enjoy getting to know each of my patients and their families and helping them understand their disease process. It’s a privilege to support them on this journey,” said Dr. Tipirneni.
- Member Board
- American Board of Internal Medicine - HematologyAmerican Board of Internal Medicine - Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal Medicine - Medical Oncology
Participating Insurance Plans at the UVM Medical Center:
Please Note: The below is a list of insurers contracted with The University of Vermont Medical Center, but it does not guarantee participation of your specific insurance plan or coverage of your planned service (i.e. medical, dental, behavioral health, etc.). Please contact your insurer to determine your benefit coverage.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield NH
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont (BCBSVT) / CBA (includes Dental)
- Capital District Physicians' Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Capital District Physicians' Healthcare Network (CDPHN)
- Cigna / Great West (includes Dental)
- Cigna Behavioral Health
- Cigna LifeSource
- Coventry Health Care/First Health
- Delta Dental
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield (HMO only)
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis (New York Quality Healthcare Corporation) (excludes Essential Plan and Exchange products)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care (excludes United Behavioral Health, NH Health Benefit Exchange, Medicare Advantage, and Managed Medicaid)
- Medicaid (VT and NY)* (VT Medicaid includes Dental)
- Optum Rx
- St. Regis Mohawk Tribe (Medicare)
- The Vermont Health Plan (TVHP)
- TriCare Humana Military (excludes Humana Behavioral Health)
- TriCare Martin's Point Health Care (excludes Behavioral Health)
- United HealthCare (excludes United Behavioral Health)
- United HealthCare – The Empire Plan
- Veteran's Administration Community Care Network (VA CCN) (United HealthCare)
- Vermont Blue Advantage
- Workers' Comp (VT and NY)
*Not every provider type is eligible to enroll with Government Payers. Please consult your provider’s office prior to visit for confirmation.