Dr. Campbell is an orthopedic surgeon at the University of Vermont Medical Center and a professor at the Larner College of Medicine at UVM in Burlington, VT. He treats patients with knee disorders and specializes in knee arthroscopy and total knee and hip arthroplasty, a procedure that involves replacing a damaged joint with a metal, plastic or ceramic device designed to create the movement of a normal, healthy joint.
Dr. Campbell enjoys problem-solving and shared caring with patients and families. For over 30 years, he has partnered with his patients to help them return to function and activity on their terms. He enjoys getting to know his patients and coming up with treatment plans designed specifically for their needs.
View Dr. Campbell's academic profile at the Larner College of Medicine at UVM.
Learn more about orthopedic care at the University of Vermont Medical Center.
- Member Board
- Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada - Orthopaedic Surgery
Participating Insurance Plans at the UVM Medical Center:
Please Note: The below is a list of insurers contracted with The University of Vermont Medical Center, but it does not guarantee participation of your specific insurance plan or coverage of your planned service (i.e. medical, dental, behavioral health, etc.). Please contact your insurer to determine your benefit coverage.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield NH
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont (BCBSVT) / CBA (includes Dental)
- Capital District Physicians' Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Capital District Physicians' Healthcare Network (CDPHN)
- Cigna / Great West (includes Dental)
- Cigna LifeSource
- Coventry Health Care/First Health
- Delta Dental
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield (HMO only)
- Evernorth (formerly Cigna Behavioral Health)
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis (New York Quality Healthcare Corporation) (excludes Essential Plan and Exchange products)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care (excludes United Behavioral Health, NH Health Benefit Exchange, Medicare Advantage, and Managed Medicaid)
- Medicaid (VT and NY)* (VT Medicaid includes Dental)
- Optum Rx
- POMCO (must include POMCO Select Logo)
- St. Regis Mohawk Tribe (Medicare)
- The Vermont Health Plan (TVHP)
- TriCare Humana Military (excludes Humana Behavioral Health)
- TriCare Martin's Point Health Care (excludes Behavioral Health)
- United HealthCare (excludes United Behavioral Health) – Commercial Plans including UMR end 12/31/23 | Frequently asked questions
- United HealthCare – The Empire Plan
- Veteran's Administration Community Care Network (VA CCN) (United HealthCare)
- Vermont Blue Advantage
- Workers' Comp (VT and NY)
*Not every provider type is eligible to enroll with Government Payers. Please consult your provider’s office prior to visit for confirmation.