Orthopedics and Rehabilitation Center
192 Tilley Drive
South Burlington, VT 05403-4440
Dr. Lunardini is a spine specialist at the Orthopedics and Rehabilitation Center. He provides surgical treatment of adults with degenerative, traumatic or tumor-related conditions of the cervical, thoracic and lumbar spine. He has a special interest and training in the treatment of complex cervical spine pathology.
Dr. Lundarini’s primary goal as a provider of surgical spine care is to offer each patient a straightforward and honest assessment of the least invasive, safest and most effective method of addressing their specific problem – which may include surgical or non-surgical treatments. His secondary goal is to empower each patient to maximize their own health care outcomes. He believes that teaching patients to understand their disease process, helping them to make informed decisions and guiding their expectations are also key drivers of success.
Participating Insurance Plans at the UVM Medical Center:
Please Note: The below is a list of insurers contracted with The University of Vermont Medical Center, but it does not guarantee participation of your specific insurance plan or coverage of your planned service (i.e. medical, dental, behavioral health, etc.). Please contact your insurer to determine your benefit coverage.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield NH
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont (BCBSVT) / CBA (includes Dental)
- Capital District Physicians' Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Capital District Physicians' Healthcare Network (CDPHN)
- Cigna / Great West (includes Dental)
- Cigna Behavioral Health
- Cigna LifeSource
- Coventry Health Care/First Health
- Delta Dental
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield (HMO only)
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis (New York Quality Healthcare Corporation) (excludes Essential Plan and Exchange products)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care (excludes United Behavioral Health, NH Health Benefit Exchange, Medicare Advantage, and Managed Medicaid)
- Medicaid (VT and NY)* (VT Medicaid includes Dental)
- Optum Rx
- St. Regis Mohawk Tribe (Medicare)
- The Vermont Health Plan (TVHP)
- TriCare Humana Military (excludes Humana Behavioral Health)
- TriCare Martin's Point Health Care (excludes Behavioral Health)
- United HealthCare (excludes United Behavioral Health)
- United HealthCare – The Empire Plan
- Veteran's Administration Community Care Network (VA CCN) (United HealthCare)
- Vermont Blue Advantage
- Workers' Comp (VT and NY)
*Not every provider type is eligible to enroll with Government Payers. Please consult your provider’s office prior to visit for confirmation.