David C. Jones, MD
- Maternal-Fetal MedicineObstetrics and Gynecology
Maternal Fetal Medicine
111 Colchester Avenue
Main Campus, East Pavilion, Level 4
Burlington, VT 05401-1473
Dr. Jones is an obstetrician, perinatologist, and medical director at the Fetal Diagnostic Center at The UVM Medical Center in Burlington, Vermont. His clinical focus is in obstetrical ultrasound, prenatal diagnosis and fetal procedures, and management of complicated pregnancies.
Using a team-based approach, Dr. Jones works closely with his patients and their families to fully understand needs and work in tandem towards a common goal.
As a professor in the department of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Reproductive Sciences at the UVM College of Medicine, Dr. Jones’ research interests encompass OBGYN and reproductive sciences.
Learn more about Women's Health Care Services at The UVM Medical Center.
- Member Board
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology - Maternal-Fetal MedicineAmerican Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology - Obstetrics and Gynecology
Participating Insurance Plans at the UVM Medical Center:
Please Note: The below is a list of insurers contracted with The University of Vermont Medical Center, but it does not guarantee participation of your specific insurance plan or coverage of your planned service (i.e. medical, dental, behavioral health, etc.). Please contact your insurer to determine your benefit coverage.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield NH
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont (BCBSVT) / CBA (includes Dental)
- Capital District Physicians' Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Capital District Physicians' Healthcare Network (CDPHN)
- Cigna / Great West (includes Dental)
- Cigna Behavioral Health
- Cigna LifeSource
- Coventry Health Care/First Health
- Delta Dental
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield (HMO only)
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis (New York Quality Healthcare Corporation) (excludes Essential Plan and Exchange products)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care (excludes United Behavioral Health, NH Health Benefit Exchange, Medicare Advantage, and Managed Medicaid)
- Medicaid (VT and NY)* (VT Medicaid includes Dental)
- Optum Rx
- St. Regis Mohawk Tribe (Medicare)
- The Vermont Health Plan (TVHP)
- TriCare Humana Military (excludes Humana Behavioral Health)
- TriCare Martin's Point Health Care (excludes Behavioral Health)
- United HealthCare (excludes United Behavioral Health)
- United HealthCare – The Empire Plan
- Veteran's Administration Community Care Network (VA CCN) (United HealthCare)
- Vermont Blue Advantage
- Workers' Comp (VT and NY)
*Not every provider type is eligible to enroll with Government Payers. Please consult your provider’s office prior to visit for confirmation.