Daniel K. Fram, MD
- Radiation Oncology
Radiation Oncology - Berlin
130 Fisher Road
Berlin, VT 05602-8132
Radiation Oncology - Main Campus
111 Colchester Avenue
Main Campus, Garden Pavilion, Level 2
Burlington, VT 05401-1473
Dr. Daniel Fram is a radiation oncologist and the director of The University of Vermont Health Network – CVMC Radiation Oncology location in Berlin, VT. He also serves an assistant professor at the Larner College of Medicine at UVM.
Dr. Fram specializes in prostate cancer, breast cancer, head and neck cancer and lung cancer. His department was the first in Vermont to deliver VMAT IMRT (Volume Modulate Arc Therapy Intensity Modulated Radiotherapy). In his research, he focuses on clinical trials available through his University of Vermont Health Network membership.
Dr. Fram's goal is to provide compassionate, state of the art radiation treatment in a community hospital setting. He works closely with UVM Health Network colleagues and regional physicians to coordinate patient care. Dr. Fram and his team offer complimentary therapies to improve the tolerance of cancer treatments and reduce anxieties. This includes patient navigation, acupuncture, massage, reiki and nutritional coaching. For over 25 years, Dr. Fram has enjoyed working in a smaller community hospital setting, where staff can build lasting relationships with patients and contribute to a positive experience for patients and their families.
- Member Board
- American Board of Radiology - Radiation Oncology
Participating Insurance Plans at the UVM Medical Center:
Please Note: The below is a list of insurers contracted with The University of Vermont Medical Center, but it does not guarantee participation of your specific insurance plan or coverage of your planned service (i.e. medical, dental, behavioral health, etc.). Please contact your insurer to determine your benefit coverage.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield NH
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont (BCBSVT) / CBA (includes Dental)
- Capital District Physicians' Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Capital District Physicians' Healthcare Network (CDPHN)
- Cigna / Great West (includes Dental)
- Cigna Behavioral Health
- Cigna LifeSource
- Coventry Health Care/First Health
- Delta Dental
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield (HMO only)
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis (New York Quality Healthcare Corporation) (excludes Essential Plan and Exchange products)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care (excludes United Behavioral Health, NH Health Benefit Exchange, Medicare Advantage, and Managed Medicaid)
- Medicaid (VT and NY)* (VT Medicaid includes Dental)
- Optum Rx
- St. Regis Mohawk Tribe (Medicare)
- The Vermont Health Plan (TVHP)
- TriCare Humana Military (excludes Humana Behavioral Health)
- TriCare Martin's Point Health Care (excludes Behavioral Health)
- United HealthCare (excludes United Behavioral Health)
- United HealthCare – The Empire Plan
- Veteran's Administration Community Care Network (VA CCN) (United HealthCare)
- Vermont Blue Advantage
- Workers' Comp (VT and NY)
*Not every provider type is eligible to enroll with Government Payers. Please consult your provider’s office prior to visit for confirmation.