Cardiology - Main Campus
111 Colchester Avenue
Main Campus, McClure, Level 1
Burlington, VT 05401-1473
Dr. Daniel Correa de Sa is a cardiac electrophysiologist at The University of Vermont Medical Center and an assistant professor at the Larner College of Medicine at UVM in Burlington, VT. Dr. Correa de Sa treats patients with conditions such as atrial fibrillation, supraventricular tachycardia, premature ventricular contractions, ventricular tachycardia and bradycardia, all of which relate to abnormal heartbeats or cardiac arrhythmias.
His research goals are optimizing mapping of atrial fibrillation and increasing efficacy of atrial fibrillation ablation, making the treatment process of heart rhythm disorder more efficient and tailored to individual patients.
Dr. Correa de Sa’s biggest joy is helping people improve their quality of life and being able to enjoy the activities and company that they love. He is honored to be trusted by someone to participate in their healing journey. He was inspired to go to medical school by his grandfather who was a doctor that took tremendous joy of helping folks from his community.
Learn more about cardiology at the UVM Medical Center.
- Member Board
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Cardiovascular DiseaseAmerican Board of Internal Medicine - Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
Participating Insurance Plans at the UVM Medical Center:
Please Note: The below is a list of insurers contracted with The University of Vermont Medical Center, but it does not guarantee participation of your specific insurance plan or coverage of your planned service (i.e. medical, dental, behavioral health, etc.). Please contact your insurer to determine your benefit coverage.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield NH
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont (BCBSVT) / CBA (includes Dental)
- Capital District Physicians' Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Capital District Physicians' Healthcare Network (CDPHN)
- Cigna / Great West (includes Dental)
- Cigna Behavioral Health
- Cigna LifeSource
- Coventry Health Care/First Health
- Delta Dental
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield (HMO only)
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis (New York Quality Healthcare Corporation) (excludes Essential Plan and Exchange products)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care (excludes United Behavioral Health, NH Health Benefit Exchange, Medicare Advantage, and Managed Medicaid)
- Medicaid (VT and NY)* (VT Medicaid includes Dental)
- Optum Rx
- St. Regis Mohawk Tribe (Medicare)
- The Vermont Health Plan (TVHP)
- TriCare Humana Military (excludes Humana Behavioral Health)
- TriCare Martin's Point Health Care (excludes Behavioral Health)
- United HealthCare (excludes United Behavioral Health)
- United HealthCare – The Empire Plan
- Veteran's Administration Community Care Network (VA CCN) (United HealthCare)
- Vermont Blue Advantage
- Workers' Comp (VT and NY)
*Not every provider type is eligible to enroll with Government Payers. Please consult your provider’s office prior to visit for confirmation.