Radiology - Main Campus McClure
111 Colchester Avenue
Main Campus, McClure, Level 1
Burlington, VT 05401-1473
Radiology - Fanny Allen Campus
790 College Parkway
Fanny Allen Campus
Colchester, VT 05446-3013
Dr. Christopher Kanner is a musculoskeletal radiologist in the Radiology department at the University of Vermont Medical Center in Burlington. Dr. Kanner’s practice is centered around an interest in bone and joint imaging, sports medicine, bone and soft tissue tumors, rheumatic disorders, musculoskeletal ultrasound, and image-guided musculoskeletal intervention. His primary aim is to provide accurate and timely interpretation of musculoskeletal imaging studies (CT, MRI, ultrasound and radiography) in order to aid in diagnostic work-up and management decisions for our referring providers, with the goal of maximizing health and well-being of their patients.
In addition, as an assistant professor for the UVM Larner College of Medicine, Dr. Kanner performs and supervises a variety of minimally invasive image-guided diagnostic and therapeutic musculoskeletal interventions. He participates in the training of radiology fellows, residents, and medical students in order to prepare the next generation of physicians for successful careers in medicine.
Learn more about radiology services at UVM Medical Center.
- Member Board
- American Board of Radiology - Diagnostic Radiology
Participating Insurance Plans at the UVM Medical Center:
Please Note: The below is a list of insurers contracted with The University of Vermont Medical Center, but it does not guarantee participation of your specific insurance plan or coverage of your planned service (i.e. medical, dental, behavioral health, etc.). Please contact your insurer to determine your benefit coverage.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield NH
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont (BCBSVT) / CBA (includes Dental)
- Capital District Physicians' Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Capital District Physicians' Healthcare Network (CDPHN)
- Cigna / Great West (includes Dental)
- Cigna Behavioral Health
- Cigna LifeSource
- Coventry Health Care/First Health
- Delta Dental
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield (HMO only)
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis (New York Quality Healthcare Corporation) (excludes Essential Plan and Exchange products)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care (excludes United Behavioral Health, NH Health Benefit Exchange, Medicare Advantage, and Managed Medicaid)
- Medicaid (VT and NY)* (VT Medicaid includes Dental)
- Optum Rx
- St. Regis Mohawk Tribe (Medicare)
- The Vermont Health Plan (TVHP)
- TriCare Humana Military (excludes Humana Behavioral Health)
- TriCare Martin's Point Health Care (excludes Behavioral Health)
- United HealthCare (excludes United Behavioral Health)
- United HealthCare – The Empire Plan
- Veteran's Administration Community Care Network (VA CCN) (United HealthCare)
- Vermont Blue Advantage
- Workers' Comp (VT and NY)
*Not every provider type is eligible to enroll with Government Payers. Please consult your provider’s office prior to visit for confirmation.