Christian D. Pulcini, MD, MEd, MPH
- Emergency MedicinePediatric Emergency Medicine
111 Colchester Avenue
Main Campus, West Pavilion, Level 1
Burlington, VT 05401-1473
Christian Pulcini, MD, is a pediatric emergency medicine physician at the University of Vermont Medical Center in Burlington. He thrives in treating the acute and emergency health concerns of children and their families in the emergency department, and hopes that he can make them feel safe and supported in their time of need.
Dr. Pulcini's research interests include children with medical complexity, children with special healthcare needs, firearm violence, health services research, quality improvement, population health and health policy. You can read Dr. Pulcini's work at PubMed.gov.
Read more about Emergency Services at the UVM Medical Center and about UVM Children's Hospital.
- Member Board
- American Board of Pediatrics - PediatricsAmerican Board of Pediatrics - Pediatric Emergency Medicine
Participating Insurance Plans at the UVM Medical Center:
Please Note: The below is a list of insurers contracted with The University of Vermont Medical Center, but it does not guarantee participation of your specific insurance plan or coverage of your planned service (i.e. medical, dental, behavioral health, etc.). Please contact your insurer to determine your benefit coverage.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield NH
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont (BCBSVT) / CBA (includes Dental)
- Capital District Physicians' Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Capital District Physicians' Healthcare Network (CDPHN)
- Cigna / Great West (includes Dental)
- Cigna Behavioral Health
- Cigna LifeSource
- Coventry Health Care/First Health
- Delta Dental
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield (HMO only)
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis (New York Quality Healthcare Corporation) (excludes Essential Plan and Exchange products)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care (excludes United Behavioral Health, NH Health Benefit Exchange, Medicare Advantage, and Managed Medicaid)
- Medicaid (VT and NY)* (VT Medicaid includes Dental)
- Optum Rx
- St. Regis Mohawk Tribe (Medicare)
- The Vermont Health Plan (TVHP)
- TriCare Humana Military (excludes Humana Behavioral Health)
- TriCare Martin's Point Health Care (excludes Behavioral Health)
- United HealthCare (excludes United Behavioral Health)
- United HealthCare – The Empire Plan
- Veteran's Administration Community Care Network (VA CCN) (United HealthCare)
- Vermont Blue Advantage
- Workers' Comp (VT and NY)
*Not every provider type is eligible to enroll with Government Payers. Please consult your provider’s office prior to visit for confirmation.