Cardiology - Tilley Drive
62 Tilley Drive
South Burlington, VT 05403-4407
Ann Laramee is a cardiology nurse practitioner and clinical nurse specialist in palliative care medicine at the University of Vermont Medical Center. Ann is also adjunct faculty to the UVM School of Nursing and Health Sciences in Burlington, VT. She specializes in patient and family education, palliative care and treating patients with heart failure, coronary artery disease, myocardial infarction (heart attack) and chronic cardiac problems.
Ann’s research interests include health literacy, palliative care, communication, heart failure and patient education.
Ann strives to bring the best possible care to her patients to help them live better. She carefully listens to her patients so that she can help create a treatment plan specifically designed to fit their needs. She enjoys working together as a team to help patients learn how to better manage their conditions and to prevent, anticipate and treat symptoms that are distressing. She feels privileged and honored to get to know patients and their families when they are most vulnerable.
Learn more about cardiology and palliative care at the University of Vermont Medical Center.
Participating Insurance Plans at the UVM Medical Center:
Please Note: The below is a list of insurers contracted with The University of Vermont Medical Center, but it does not guarantee participation of your specific insurance plan or coverage of your planned service (i.e. medical, dental, behavioral health, etc.). Please contact your insurer to determine your benefit coverage.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield NH
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont (BCBSVT) / CBA (includes Dental)
- Capital District Physicians' Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Capital District Physicians' Healthcare Network (CDPHN)
- Cigna / Great West (includes Dental)
- Cigna Behavioral Health
- Cigna LifeSource
- Coventry Health Care/First Health
- Delta Dental
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield (HMO only)
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis (New York Quality Healthcare Corporation) (excludes Essential Plan and Exchange products)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care (excludes United Behavioral Health, NH Health Benefit Exchange, Medicare Advantage, and Managed Medicaid)
- Medicaid (VT and NY)* (VT Medicaid includes Dental)
- Optum Rx
- St. Regis Mohawk Tribe (Medicare)
- The Vermont Health Plan (TVHP)
- TriCare Humana Military (excludes Humana Behavioral Health)
- TriCare Martin's Point Health Care (excludes Behavioral Health)
- United HealthCare (excludes United Behavioral Health)
- United HealthCare – The Empire Plan
- Veteran's Administration Community Care Network (VA CCN) (United HealthCare)
- Vermont Blue Advantage
- Workers' Comp (VT and NY)
*Not every provider type is eligible to enroll with Government Payers. Please consult your provider’s office prior to visit for confirmation.