Andrea Green, MD is a pediatrician at the University of Vermont Medical Center and an associate professor at The Robert Larner, M.D. College of Medicine.
Her areas of expertise include pediatric refugee and immigrant health. She runs the immigrant clinic at the University of Vermont Medical Center, which serves as the medical home for refugee and immigrant children from time of arrival in Vermont until age 21.
She did her undergraduate work in Biological Sciences at Cornell University, attended the McGill University School of Medicine, and completed her residency in Pediatrics at the University of Colorado/Denver Children’s Hospital.
Originally from Canada, she currently lives in Charlotte with her husband, a urologist, and her three children, one dog and one chicken. She loves to travel and her work allows her to travel without leaving home.
- Member Board
- American Board of Pediatrics - Pediatrics
Participating Insurance Plans at the UVM Medical Center:
If your insurance carrier is not listed below, please call Customer Service at (802) 847-8000.
Please Note: The below is a list of insurers contracted with The University of Vermont Medical Center, but it does not guarantee product participation. Please contact your insurer to determine your benefit coverage.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield NH
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont (BCBSVT) / CBA
- Capital District Physicians' Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Capital District Physicians' Healthcare Network (CDPHN)
- Cigna / Great West
- Cigna Behavioral Health
- Cigna LifeSource
- Coventry Health Care/First Health
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield (HMO only)
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis (New York Quality Healthcare Corporation) (excludes Essential Plan and Exchange products)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care (excludes United Behavioral Health, NH Health Benefit Exchange, Medicare Advantage, and Managed Medicaid)
- Medicaid (VT and NY)*
- Optum Rx
- St. Regis Mohawk Tribe (Medicare)
- The Vermont Health Plan (TVHP)
- TriCare Humana Military (excludes Humana Behavioral Health)
- TriCare Martin's Point Health Care (excludes Behavioral Health)
- United HealthCare (excludes United Behavioral Health)
- United HealthCare – The Empire Plan
- Veteran's Administration Community Care Network (VA CCN) (United HealthCare)
- Vermont Blue Advantage
- Workers' Comp (VT and NY)
*Not every provider type is eligible to enroll with Government Payers. Please consult your provider’s office prior to visit for confirmation.