Residency applications for the University of Vermont Dermatology Residency Program at UVM Medical Center are submitted via Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS).
The Dermatology Residency Program at UVM Medical Center participates in the National Resident Matching Program (NRMP).
Materials required from all applicants are:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Personal Statement
- Dean's Letter
- A minimum of three (3) recent letters of reference from direct supervisors
- Successful completion of both Steps 1 and 2 of the United States Medical Licensing Exam (USMLE)
- You must have a J-1 Visa or have a U.S. citizen Permanent Resident status. No other VIsas will be accepted. (H1B are not acceptable.)
The deadline for completed applications is October 1.
The 2022 ERAS® Cycle
For the 2022 ERAS® cycle, our program will be participating in the supplemental ERAS application offered through the AAMC’s ERAS program. Applicants will be required to complete the MyERAS application, and participation in the supplemental ERAS application is optional.
The additional information will help our program staff learn more about applicants’ medical education journey, including more meaningful information about work, volunteer, and research experiences, and help us better identify applicants who fit our program environment and mission.
This supplemental ERAS application will be delivered on a survey platform outside the MyERAS application and must be completed between September 1 and September 30.
Medical student clinical rotations at the University of Vermont:
- Month long rotations are available
- Interested M.D. and D.O. students should apply through VSLO.