Residency applications for the University of Vermont Dermatology Residency Program at UVM Medical Center are submitted via Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS).
The Dermatology Residency Program at UVM Medical Center participates in the National Resident Matching Program (NRMP).
Materials required from all applicants are:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Personal Statement
- Dean's Letter
- A minimum of three (3) recent letters of reference from direct supervisors
- Successful completion of both Steps 1 and 2 of the United States Medical Licensing Exam (USMLE)
- You must have a J-1 Visa or have a U.S. citizen Permanent Resident status. No other VIsas will be accepted. (H1B are not acceptable.)
The deadline for completed applications is November 1.
Medical student clinical rotations at the University of Vermont:
- Month long rotations are available
- Interested M.D. students should apply through VSAS
- Interested D.O. students should apply directly through our program administrator at this time
- Please fill out the following form